cb7inct : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update...

painted my grille today because its such a nice day out.. check it out..
    i also put my system in... still gotta change door/rear speakers...
    Originally posted by deevergote
    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

nawce, but damn dude your really trying to avoid showing the driver side arent ya? lol all the pics are from same angle

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
        nawce, but damn dude your really trying to avoid showing the driver side arent ya? lol all the pics are from same angle

lol of course im trying to hide the drivers side... it makes my car look bad but as bad as it may look now... it looks 100% better than it did when i bought it..
        wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

heres some new pics.... did a little photo shoot

Comment

ouch, stay on the passenger side lol jk, look good though, and wenever u getting ready to get bumper and fender let me know. i can look in the junkyards down here in new haven for ya im sure theres a few gold ones over here....thats what i love about owning a cb in new haven, everyone strips the teggys and civics while the cb's are stilll fresh

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

haha here in the woods of salem ur lucky if you find any HONDA/ACURA in the JY... i been to the two scrap yards in Salem, and the one in Colchester, and the one in Montville... all nothing!! they all suck a$$!!! lol but yea if u can find a seattle silver cb that would be AWESOME!!

Comment

You picked this thing up on my 20th birthday. haha

Shes looking better now then when you first got her man. Take care of her...and lmk when you head down to NC, we'll meet up

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                  haha here in the woods of salem ur lucky if you find any HONDA/ACURA in the JY... i been to the two scrap yards in Salem, and the one in Colchester, and the one in Montville... all nothing!! they all suck a$$!!! lol but yea if u can find a seattle silver cb that would be AWESOME!!
                  no prob duke

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
                    You picked this thing up on my 20th birthday. haha

Shes looking better now then when you first got her man. Take care of her...and lmk when you head down to NC, we'll meet up
                    haha well happy late bday!! and you got a nice coupe your self.. and when i plan the trip ill message you...

Comment

ok so im very happy with my car tonight... hooked up the fog lights earlier... finally got to turn them on... heres some pics..

Low Beams w/ Fogs

High Beams W/ Fogs

oh actually i have a low beam bulb shoved into the drivers side high beam... so its only one high beam and 3 low beams and the two fogs... the light output it great!!

Comment

I just saw a picture of your new coupe on a tread "show off your wheels" or something. MAN, those alloys are shiny! And I thought my wheel cleaner was good. What did you use, if I may ask?
                        Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                        2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                        2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                          I just saw a picture of your new coupe on a tread "show off your wheels" or something. MAN, those alloys are shiny! And I thought my wheel cleaner was good. What did you use, if I may ask?
                          thanks man... i used mothers aluminum polish... then hit it with some tire wet... the tire wet is what keeps the rim shinny... and i still have to sand the rims down and redo them but gotta find some steelies to rock for a little bit..

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                            thanks man... i used mothers aluminum polish... then hit it with some tire wet... the tire wet is what keeps the rim shinny... and i still have to sand the rims down and redo them but gotta find some steelies to rock for a little bit..
                            Think ur boy in Waterbury can get u some steelies to borrow til u get ur rims cleaned up?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnz826 View Post
                              Think ur boy in Waterbury can get u some steelies to borrow til u get ur rims cleaned up?
                              i think he sold the steelies he had... the ones that came on his DX... lol oh i for got to update... SOOOOOOOOOOOO i hooked up the fog lights right? well took the pics and the next day i turned them on and was driving to the gas station... and i get to the gas station and i see my car smoking... im like WTF!!! so i walk to the front and MY FOG LIGHT IS ON FIRE!!!!!! so i got one black light and one blue... dont know what happen... think the wires melted and sparked and u know... but now no fogs

:edit: i got a car cover for it... so when ever it rains i can cover it up so the interior dosnt get soaked...
                              Last edited by cb7inct; 03-22-2010, 12:04 PM.

Comment

nice friend. now you have a big boy mrt.
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X