No announcement yet.

cb7inct : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also had my step sis buy a 96 accord coupe LX for $1800 with a new clutch, alt+belt new battery, new radiator, new brakes, wiper arms are a lil funny when on but its runs like a champ!! non vtech tho but it has 50k on the motor, and 158k on the body.. heres some pics of that..

Originally posted by deevergote
    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

1, dope you finally put some cd5 markers on.

2, cd looks sick, clean, keep it that way, no deers for this car plz.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
        1, dope you finally put some cd5 markers on.

2, cd looks sick, clean, keep it that way, no deers for this car plz.
        haha thanks bro, and the CD5 has 158k on body and around 50k on motor.. that thing runs 10X better than my CB she got a good ass deal on that..
        wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Update!!

finally got around to redoing the eyelids... didnt come out perfect because of the shit tape i used... but heres the pics and what she looks like... oh, i also repainted the grill black... let me know what u's think... thanks alot p/s.. i know the bumper is saggy.. missing top bumper screws...

Comment

car looks real good bro im digging those eyelids

Comment

Looking good brother, reminds me of DJ Metalic's old CB7.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                Looking good brother, reminds me of DJ Metalic's old CB7.
                thanks, and yea lol Wanda was Amelia's twin.. i was mad when i found out he gave up and sold it.. but as i told u in the message, i came close to selling mine too... but after i fix whats wrong with her she will run/drive like a CHAMP!!

Comment

I hear ya. I actually sold mine in february so I know the feeling. Whats wrong with her?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

well right now i think the presure plate is sticking to the flywheel/throwout bearing... she needs new axles, and upper ball joints.. i need to replace the V/C gasket, needs new belts.. and rear rotors/brakes.. and my flex pipe is leaking so shes kinda loud... i have new front rotors, brakes, lower ball joints, battery, radiator, front struts and springs, plugs and wires, oil change, rear tires, i have a newer clutch set to put in, and flywheel... after i get all this done, im going to find another front end, and if its a different color im going to primer her.. we will see what happens..

Comment

Sounds good, 90-91 or 92-93 front end?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

thats the only thing im having trouble deciding on... because i like both bumpers..

Comment

I had that same problem. And after I switched the bumper I regreted it but the 90-91 bumper was gone.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

aghhhhhhh that sucks! but we'll see what happens by december...

Comment

Why december?
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

because i gotta pay $350 by end of this month, October 31st is my bday so ill be saving for that.. and then theres holidays.. so by december i should know where i stand.. and if i have a real job by then...

Comment

Working...
                                X