YOanthony : 1992 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

So, people probably don't know this about me, but I'm a whiz with Photoshop. And I have some major assignment due for Multimedia at school soon and I thought I'd just do a quick 3 - 4 hour thing. So here's what I came up with, feedback would be nice.

Here's the car with the original background, and I've done some small modifications. Here's the list:
      • Obviously, changed the paint from silver to blue,
      • Carbon fiber bonnet,
      • Added mesh to the grille,
      • Added a lip,
      • Changed the colour of the signals and corner lights,
      • Changed the number plate,
      • Tinted the windows, and
      • Added a small increase to the shadow.

Here I have put it in a carpark, I was looking for an empty one. :s but couldn't find one. So yeah, I just blacked out the cars on the sides and blurred them. Probably doesn't look very real.

And in this one I pretty much did the same, but found an empty carpark. So ya.

Feedback would be nice, guys.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Berry Clean!!!!1
            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
              Berry Clean!!!!1
              Thanks bro. I think you're the reason I did the LEDs. o.o;; I remember a car having LED eyebrows like that, but I can't remember whose it was.

Comment

Comment

Woo, got the passenger seat in yesterday. Here are some pics.

Comment

nice what kind of seats?

Comment

Nice car, and good job on the photoshop. I personally like this one the best

Comment

Originally posted by yaboi jeff View Post
                        nice what kind of seats?
                        SAAS. they're actually really comfortable, and I went for a race with my mate up this windy hill the other night and they kept me in fairly well. ;D So I was happy.

Comment

Originally posted by HOACB7 View Post
                          Nice car, and good job on the photoshop. I personally like this one the best

Thanks man, yeah I had to do it cause of school, but I think it turned out really well for a quick few hour project. I could have cleaned up all the edges and made it look better if I hadn't of been so lazy. :P haha. but yeah. I was proud of it.

Today at school I printed it off on A3 glossy photo paper for it to be judged and I have a picture of this one, and all of the others I handed up, but they're on my iPhone and I cbf getting them off at the moment. but I'll post'em up later tonight for you to have a look at the other 3 pieces I did. two are when I drew my car from scratch on Illustrator, and one is the one above and the other one is another photoshop one I created. It's a robbery scene. ;D

Comment

ever thought about getting the american bumper support? it wouldve saved you from having to replace all that suff behind the bumper that got hit sence the american one is alot beefier.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post

ever thought about getting the american bumper support? it wouldve saved you from having to replace all that suff behind the bumper that got hit sence the american one is alot beefier.
                              yeah, I did, but I figured buying a complete new bumper would save me having to respray, fix the bend and fix the support.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X