• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different but nice man!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by nicko View Post
      hey anthony, wikid work mate with all the lighting mods. did you hook up the led strip with your parkers or ya gotta switch for it?
      Thanks bro, I have an aftermarket steering wheel and so I don't have any use for my cruise control button, so I hooked it up to my cruise control button and tapped them into the power of the horn. So yeaaah.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
        Different but nice man!
        hahaha, thanks man.

Comment

Cruised around today.

Comment

Comment

Also, my 94/95 Accord Type-R front lip came in today. Here's a picture! Gonna put it on when I get my new bumper in a few weeks.

Comment

new bumper, with that lip, just drop it man and your good nothing is needed!

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                  new bumper, with that lip, just drop it man and your good nothing is needed!
                  Getting there bro! Getting there! After I fix my brake pads and rotors this weekend, I'll hit up some lowering springs and shocks, and then get a bumper.

Comment

so EXI is only from australlia kind of like the EXR only from canada????

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                      so EXI is only from australlia kind of like the EXR only from canada????
                      Yeah. I have only seen EXi's in Australia.

I thought you could get the EXR in America? :o

Comment

My new blackhoused signal bumper lights came in today. Here's a picture of one of them.

Comment

Okay, got out there in the 40 degree heat and changed over the rear brake pads and rear brake discs. Here are some pictureees.

The old disc.

The new disc on.

The new pads.

The front disc (probably next weeks job!)

New discs, pads and wheels on.

Comment

love the new parts look. 40 degrees man, i been watching the Australian open tennis and the players been sweating like a mofo!

Front discs are a little trickier but you can do it.

Also you guys get peugeot cars to over there dam, they are rather inferior to Honda are'nt they ahaha

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                            UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                            NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                              love the new parts look. 40 degrees man, i been watching the Australian open tennis and the players been sweating like a mofo!

Front discs are a little trickier but you can do it.

Also you guys get peugeot cars to over there dam, they are rather inferior to Honda are'nt they ahaha
                              Hahah, thanks man! I'm gonna leave them off, and put them all on when I go for the FIRST OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN CRUISE. >.< hahahha.
                              omg, I know right? It is hot here, and I wish it wasn't.
                              HAHAH, I KNOW, it'd suck to be them, imagine the chafing they'd get. -.-"

yeah I know man, I have a repair and install / removal manual for the cb7, and I was reading up on it. o.o" It's quite difficult, so I thought that I would leave it until I get the spring and shocks too, cause I have to take pretty much everything off in there, and it would make it easier.

hahah, yeah. well, I would say that their interiors are quite a bit more inferior, but I definitely love the cb shell. <3 <3 <3

Comment

The wheels match the car very well. Nice paint, as well. I think that's the same color as mine.
                                Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                                2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                                2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Working...
                                X