X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After work the other night.

Comment

SAAS Promo Seat Install:

So I saw some SAAS Promo seats at work and the boss let me have them for a bargain. So I took them home and many problems arose. :S They were too skinny for the tracks, I didn't have enough money for custom rails (nor the patience to wait for them) etc etc. but in the end I managed to get them on. Well, one so far. :P Didn't have time to do the other so I'll be doing that in a few days. Sorry there aren't many pictures guys. :s I just wanted to get it in and cbf taking pictures, but I'll take some more when I put the passenger in.

Driver:
      This one was when I had undone the bolts on the rails and taken the whole thing out (seat and track)

Again, just different angle.

Here's a view from the backseat, thought I'd showoff and put the footlights on. hahah.

I had to detach all the trim and all of the nuts and bolts I could, trying to keep the rail intact. I also had to take off the bottom of the seat. -.-" In the end I just grinded the rails off of the bracket that was run through the seat.

The rails were riveted, so I grinded the rivets off.

And that's all I have for the driver's side. sorry guys. It was difficult work trying to find the right position for the new nuts to go in, and getting the dimensions right. In the end I just got some flat bars and put some nuts into them connecting it to the rails, and then nuts connecting it to the seat. Slackers way out. I didn't really car about my electrics, the chair is reclinable already and I can still move my chair backwards and forwards.

Finished product of the Drivers side:
      Side view

Legroom and such

Rear view

Damage caused by the rails when trying to get the chair back in the car. F*cking hell!!!!!

As for the passenger side, I'll post that up on this upcoming weekend maybe. It should be finished by then. Other than that, I reckon I did a good job. It hasn't fallen out yet and it's real comfy!

Comment

After I had gotten the seat installed, I took my baby for a wash.

Although this picture was the only good picture I took, and it was blurry.

Comment

Took her up to a lookout today. To put her through her paces with the new seat. Also took some pictures.

Here's my favourite picture.

Comment

:d

Comment

Nice thread man, like the lights, like the seat, sucks about the damage, ive just had similar looking damage on the rear bumper.

Keep it up...YO!

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
              UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
              NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                Nice thread man, like the lights, like the seat, sucks about the damage, ive just had similar looking damage on the rear bumper.

Keep it up...YO!

Thanks man!
                Yeah, took about 2 days for the lights and 1 and a half days for the seat. :P And it was only one. but now I know what I'm doing, the other should only take a few hours.

yeah man. it sucks bad, I was devastated when it happened! So hopefully I'll have enough spare cash to buy the new bumper next weekend. I'm excited!

Thanks again man!

Comment

Update:
                  Water pump fucked... won't be driving for a little bit. fml.

^ Weeping hole leaking radiator fluid. Q.Q

Apparently it's gonna cost $450AU to fix it. I DON'T HAVE $450AU! !!
                  Last edited by YOanthony; 10-07-2010, 03:04 AM.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-Accord-...#ht_1496wt_972

Yay or nay?

Im not sure which bit bust, but here a new bit 10% of price you said!

Oh, and ebay oz, welcomes you by saying...G'day! love it haha

NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-Accord-...#ht_1496wt_972

Yay or nay?

Im not sure which bit bust, but here a new bit 10% of price you said!

Oh, and ebay oz, welcomes you by saying...G'day! love it haha
                      I appreciate the effort. But we can get the bump no worries, but to get to the bump we need to remove the timing belt, and all the stuff that is above it. So pretty much everything on the passenger side of the bay, has to come out before we can replace it. -.-" The $450AU comes in due to that's how much the mechanic said it would cost for him to do it all.

Comment

Fair play, then if you taking it in to have done, price is about right then.

sucks man, dont worry it come good soon! can you not bung up that hole? or not that simple?

NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Fair play, then if you taking it in to have done, price is about right then.

sucks man, dont worry it come good soon! can you not bung up that hole? or not that simple?
                          Yeah, although my dad told me he might have a crack at it over the weekend. -.-" Cause I'm coming out of school holidays and need my car to get to school.

uhh, not that simple. :s The fluid is coming out of both of the weeping holes and it also has found its way out of the seal now. :s Which isn't good, that means if I'm just shove something in the weeping holes... it's most likely going to come out of the seals and fall apart on me. :P hahaha. I always find times where she isn't doing too well pretty upsetting.

Comment

on the interior damages u should have been more careful. and slow down. i think u were rushing to get it done. u have now an excuse for a dual cam swap my fren
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                              on the interior damages u should have been more careful. and slow down. i think u were rushing to get it done. u have now an excuse for a dual cam swap my fren
                              Hahaha, I think you're right my friend. I got very impatient in the end and just wanted to get it done. hahaha.

haha, I do have the excuse now, but I don't have the money I'm afraid. If I had $2,000-$3,000AUS to do it I would do it in a heartbeat! >.<

Comment

Update:
                                Yeaah, update on the water pump situation. Buying the pump, timing belt and other parts today for about $160. Thank god for discounts! And I'm going to try and do it myself tomorrow. o.o I've been told it's hard, by people on here, and mechanics. o.o haha, so wow. fingers crossed then, ey? !

Comment

Working...
                                X