X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kouzie
    replied
    Originally posted by Djmoua
    I Solly! ahhah man, I did come by for 5 days!!! As soon as i got there, I was like grrrrreeeeaaaaat....I'm not gonna get to go where I want! Or DO what I want!...I'm 15 year's old all over again! FU*K! No CAR!
    Appearently when I got there, we had to prepare for the Yang Picnic party asap that took place at Elmo Lake. At the same time, I had to catch up with family i haven't seen for over 10 years! I was doing all that in 2 days! This whole time too, my girlfriend was also in MN visiting her family which I didn't even get to visit -.-. The other 3 days was a complete waste of time that pissed me off. Wasted it by being at the airport back and forth for 3 days due to being a standby passenger. It sucked for me! But daaaaamn I dig MN and the weather when i was there!!!! SO perfect!!!
    Its all good.. I thought you didn't come anymore.

There is always next time buddy!

Mr. Dao Vang said the same thing about the weather too.

Leave a comment:

• Djmoua
    replied
    Originally posted by Vex View Post
    Nice job, you wouldnt mind giving me a hand on my JDM H22A swap?
    Haha that'd be fun, but i doubt i'd be able to. Idk when i'll hit up OK again. Taw tsee

Originally posted by agol View Post
    that domo is off the chain!
    Hahahh hellzyea sir.

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    And I thought you were coming?
    I Solly! ahhah man, I did come by for 5 days!!! As soon as i got there, I was like grrrrreeeeaaaaat....I'm not gonna get to go where I want! Or DO what I want!...I'm 15 year's old all over again! FU*K! No CAR!
    Appearently when I got there, we had to prepare for the Yang Picnic party asap that took place at Elmo Lake. At the same time, I had to catch up with family i haven't seen for over 10 years! I was doing all that in 2 days! This whole time too, my girlfriend was also in MN visiting her family which I didn't even get to visit -.-. The other 3 days was a complete waste of time that pissed me off. Wasted it by being at the airport back and forth for 3 days due to being a standby passenger. It sucked for me! But daaaaamn I dig MN and the weather when i was there!!!! SO perfect!!!
    Last edited by Djmoua; 09-10-2010, 01:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    And I thought you were coming?

Leave a comment:

• agol
    replied
    that domo is off the chain!

Leave a comment:

• Vex
    replied
    Nice job, you wouldnt mind giving me a hand on my JDM H22A swap?

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    3 days...4 if you count the day i get there? haha But its a family reunion..1st one ever and its supposedly a huge one. I'll keep an update!
    Sweet. Hopefully it won't fall on the days that I'm camping.

Leave a comment:

• Alex 90DX
    replied
    nice ride
    love the h22

Leave a comment:

• Djmoua
    replied
    on..perfect time for my girl's bday.
    How long you staying?
    3 days...4 if you count the day i get there? haha But its a family reunion..1st one ever and its supposedly a huge one. I'll keep an update!

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    Lol hellnah dude hahaa that's like a Panda walking into a Rainforest with exotic colorful creatures hahaaha. But I meant visiting in MN. Not really moving there! hahaha! But I am for sure gonna be there in MN around August 14th weekend! Not driving though but flying. It'd be koo to finally meet you and others!
    on..perfect time for my girl's bday.
    How long you staying?

Leave a comment:

• Djmoua
    replied
    For sure!!!

The July 4th tournament is not far away and damn for the past few days I saw lots of California's, Michigan's, Wisconsin's, North Carolina's and more cars.

I was hoping to see you roll in your cb..
    Lol hellnah dude hahaa that's like a Panda walking into a Rainforest with exotic colorful creatures hahaaha. But I meant visiting in MN. Not really moving there! hahaha! But I am for sure gonna be there in MN around August 14th weekend! Not driving though but flying. It'd be koo to finally meet you and others!

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    O hellyea dude! That'd be pimP!...eh i dont camera now for my pet. bleh.
    For sure!!!

The July 4th tournament is not far away and damn for the past few days I saw lots of California's, Michigan's, Wisconsin's, North Carolina's and more cars.

I was hoping to see you roll in your cb..

Leave a comment:

• Djmoua
    replied

Next time try to move here so we can hang out haha
    pet...
    O hellyea dude! That'd be pimP!...eh i dont camera now for my pet. bleh.

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
    love the car.... especially the domo on the mirror heheheheh
    Hah thank ya sir!

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
    mr. muas, looking good man.
    uhh thanks? hahaha it looks decent haaha not really anything that stands out though.

Wow!...havent gotten any new pics yet...

Leave a comment:

• jhondayaaj
    replied
    mr. muas, looking good man.

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied
    love the car.... especially the domo on the mirror heheheheh

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    Same goes for me dudes haha.
    Other than that....I'll post up in another section too as well hahaha. I just never got around to it too!

....the pet section hahaha

Next time try to move here so we can hang out haha
    pet...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X