Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c91bse7
    replied
    The rims look fantastic , I want a set for my subaru but the price isn't right lol.

Can't wait to see them with tires and mounted

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Here they are! Up next is a decent set of tires.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    I think it's an aluminum puck butted up against a plastic backing. The face of the center cap felt like aluminum. I would sand off the paint to find out first hand. Use a sanding block though

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    You were right about the center caps, since they are plastic i have to paint them myself. Im thinking of just rocking the wheels capless for a while untill i decide if I want to color match or paint them black.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    I know how you feel. Literally. My front 2 project wheels are ready except for the center caps. The rears won't be ready till December, because my friend that is doing the powder coating is away for a semester in Spain. So they are currently siting boxed up in the garage. Out of sight out of mind. Well not really out of mind.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
    But the meshies live on and are looking good... And boy do they ride nice!

They look good Brian. I miss them

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
    Drop them NT03 off yet? Any ETA on getting them back?
    Dropped them off on Monday and they will be ready for pick up this coming Wednesday I cant wait, even though they will be sitting untill my next paycheck waiting for tires.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    Drop them NT03 off yet? Any ETA on getting them back?

Leave a comment:

• 4GAccordH22
    replied
    But the meshies live on and are looking good... And boy do they ride nice!

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Meshies are sold but I'm taking the nt03s to get powder coated tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• DjM_coupe
    replied
    Yes it is...I got quoted about 30 for a bottle of that and mtf

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
    Glad nothing got damaged as a result. Looks like all your hoses should be up to date now.

About 6 years ago I had all my hoses replaced. Happened to go to another Honda dealer a few months later and one of the coolant hoses popped off just one block from me entering the service area! I made the other dealer pay the cost of the repair
    Yeah, I was glad also. The only other problem is that only a few months ago I bought the Honda antifreeze and it ended up on the freeway. Next oil change I'll have to buy some more, but damb is it pricey. That's cool that that they covered the cost.

Leave a comment:

• Prez808
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    That's how I see it. On a side now, one of my water houses busted yesterday on the freeway out was a little scary but when I saw what it was I was relieved. It was the only hose that I didn't replace when I did the swap

Glad nothing got damaged as a result. Looks like all your hoses should be up to date now.

About 6 years ago I had all my hoses replaced. Happened to go to another Honda dealer a few months later and one of the coolant hoses popped off just one block from me entering the service area! I made the other dealer pay the cost of the repair

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
    Good guy, I know he will appreciate them!
    That's how I see it. On a side now, one of my water hoses busted yesterday on the freeway. It was a little scary but when I saw what it was I was relieved. It was the only hose that I didn't replace when I did the swap
    Last edited by Hostile; 09-08-2012, 04:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Prez808
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    If I sell them it will be to Brian so they will be going to a good home.
    Good guy, I know he will appreciate them!

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    If I sell them it will be to Brian so they will be going to a good home. I just need to finish the other rims up and get them on. I've have them in my garage for a year and a half.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X