Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prez808
    replied
    I say hang on to them. They look so clean rolling! Tires are cheap to buy for that size too.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I might be selling my cl mesh rims by next week to fund the restoration of my NT03`s. I'm still trying to decide on either gold or silver for the paint What do you guys think?

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Got both of the aem pulleys installed, but im still sorting out the fan switch issue. I made a temporary plug to replace the one that goes to the fan and wired it to a switch ignision wire so when I turn on the car the fan comes on. No more over heating, but I want to take care of the issue and be legit.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Lol, I meant CAM (caliaccordmeet).

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    You had a blast at A CAN MEET!!! Youre smoking some good shit man

Just f@#kin with yea haha. Figure your issue out??

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I finally got my DC Sports bar (thanks Carlos) Also I installed my PS aem pulley. I would of had both on, but I could not get the bolt off of the alternator. I went to the can meet today and had a blast. As soon as I can get some pics up I will.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Ive replaced that one with a known good one and no luck. I'm going to buy a new one when I get the chance. I also noticed that the fuse at the fuse box gives no current, I may have to replace the fuse box. @ Alex, let me know when you're down for s mini meet.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    it's the thermal fan switch. it's the one located just behind the upper radiator hose inlet. There are 3 temps sensors in our cars. one for the fans, another for the gauge and one for the ecu. My GF's civic was having the same issue until I swapped the fan switch.

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    ahhh, I see. Well best of luck bro! Maybe we can have another photoshoot before summer, I have a new bumper now

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I've checked/replaced every fuse/relay. I've also replaced two temp sensors. I'm going to check the soddering on the wires going to the temp sensor since I had to extend the wires for the swap.

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    :/ electrical issues, sure do suck. Ya think its a fuse?

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Ive been trying to figure out an overheating issue with the wagon. When the car is running the fans wont turn on. They only turn on when I turn the ac on, or I turn the car off. I think i'm just going to run a fan switch and call it a day.
    Last edited by Hostile; 07-23-2012, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    HAHAHAHA, it looks better in the picture than it does up close and personal. The pits are now where as noticeable as when I first got picked it up. Your engine bay is already worthy. Your whole wagon look so clean. Here's another reminder.

Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 06-30-2012, 08:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I keep looking at Carlo's thread to take a peak at my future DC strut bar. He did such a good job polishing it, that I have to make sure my bay is worthy enough to place it in.
    Last edited by Hostile; 06-30-2012, 09:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• scotty91
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    Followed the swap thread on here. Give me a call amd I can give you better details. Thanks for the love guys.
    alright thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X