Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostile
    replied
    I borrowed a carb legal header from 4GAccordH22 to get my bar sticker. Tomorrow im gping to call to make the appointment.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Wow... I took a test drive on the cheap coils was blown away at how horrible the ride was. Back to the D2 for the time being.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by Hann1ba1 View Post
    the cleanliness of your swap really makes me want to put another h22 into my wagon project....jeebus I wouldnt even eat off of it out of fear of leaving a smudge. looks awesome man!
    Thanks bro I appreciate it. On a side note, the coils I picked up were not GC. They were ebay knock offs. I slapped the front ones on anyway because I was getting tired of the boat look. Saving up for another set of f&fs..

Leave a comment:

• Hann1ba1
    replied
    the cleanliness of your swap really makes me want to put another h22 into my wagon project....jeebus I wouldnt even eat off of it out of fear of leaving a smudge. looks awesome man!

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
    Yes! Please do. Love those wheels!
    Working on it bro. You are third in line for the lip lol. Right now i'm picking up a set of GC coils

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    Yup, I love my meshies but I need to show my nt03's some love .
    Yes! Please do. Love those wheels!

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    Very nice cb9! Geez how many sets of wheels do u have!? Lol

Oh......and sell me that front lip

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
    Gotta make room for the things that matter the most
    Yup, I love my meshies but I need to show my nt03's some love .

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
    wooow this CB9 is effing clean. if it were local i would slap it on the 1/4 panel and call it sexy.
    Lol, I do that everyday

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    wooow this CB9 is effing clean. if it were local i would slap it on the 1/4 panel and call it sexy.

Leave a comment:

• P5ylance
    replied
    I'm also thinking of Selling my cl meshies to fund some tires for my rpo1's.
    Gotta make room for the things that matter the most

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Its a roller coaster on builds
    Yup. This was the second times I've felt that way.I know I would have regretted it once it was sold. To much sweat and tears.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Its a roller coaster on builds

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Im was loosing motivation on my build for the last couple of weeks. I talked to a coule of people and decided to get back on the horse. I just have to sell some parts and save up to purchase a few missing items. Thanks for the kind words peeps, you know who you are

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    That would work, but there is no way I can get down there. I'm looking at a local one that's for sale, I just need to come up on some cash. Thanks anyway Luis.

Leave a comment:

• Luis
    replied
    I went to get the wagon bared and failed. I needed to take care 5 things to get my sticker. I took care of 4, but need a barb legal header. Anybody have a h22 DC Sports carb legal header they would trade for a DC Sports race header?
    what about for a stock h22 header? you would have to drive down here though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X