X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ofr
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    Yeah, im taking this opportunity to repaint the rims also. Im taking them to get powder coated. I dont know if I want gold or a dark silver
    Nice man i would think that silver would look better on ur wagon. well gold wouldnt look bad either. id like to see once is done tho.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by ofr View Post
    Sucks to hear man, glad nothing happened to the wheels.lol But yea problably within the next few weeks il have mine done. not completely sure about the color yet but i have a good idea in mind. Havnt really done nothing to them but started stripping the paint of but thats it. ive been lazy and the weather isnt helping much either.
    Yeah, im taking this opportunity to repaint the rims also. Im taking them to get powder coated. I dont know if I want gold or a dark silver

Leave a comment:

• ofr
    replied
    Yeah I lowered it more after I took the pics and it looks better. I have to put lower profile wheels to set the wheels off even more.

Thanks. Ofr hooked up the wheels. I cant wait untill he shows off his rollers

Oscar, I would have rolled the wheels to the meet, but my wife hit a pot hole abot 10 days ago and popped my tire Luckily the rim was not hurt lol.
    Sucks to hear man, glad nothing happened to the wheels.lol But yea problably within the next few weeks il have mine done. not completely sure about the color yet but i have a good idea in mind. Havnt really done nothing to them but started stripping the paint of but thats it. ive been lazy and the weather isnt helping much either.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I still have the SE's if you want to swoop those up

Leave a comment:

• rhythmkeytar
    replied
    I'm jealous of those nt03's.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Yea the bleeding could've been the trick.

I'm feeling the wheels then not its like your wagon is missing something But they do look good.
    Yeah I lowered it more after I took the pics and it looks better. I have to put lower profile wheels to set the wheels off even more.

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
    where did ya pick these up? they look good.
    Thanks. Ofr hooked up the wheels. I cant wait untill he shows off his rollers

Oscar, I would have rolled the wheels to the meet, but my wife hit a pot hole abot 10 days ago and popped my tire Luckily the rim was not hurt lol.

Leave a comment:

• ofr
    replied
    Here are some pics with the new wheels.

Wagon looking hot with the new wheels.

Leave a comment:

• itstatcb7kid707
    replied
    where did ya pick these up? they look good.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Yea the bleeding could've been the trick.

I'm feeling the wheels then not its like your wagon is missing something But they do look good.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Here are some pics with the new wheels.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    HAHA nice job on the rear disc swap. I had a hella of a time doing mine lol.
    Yeah, it was easy but time consuming. It took me a while to get the e brake gromets lined up right. Lukily the exaust bolts came off without any issues. the brake feel is much better, but it could be because I bleed the brakes

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    HAHA nice job on the rear disc swap. I had a hella of a time doing mine lol.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Sexy, dude! Didnt you have H center caps though?
    Thanx. Yeah, I took them of for a different look. I might put them back on.

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
    OMG! I love this Waggy! I would love to have one of those. Clean...subtle...and classy.

keep her clean!
    Thanx, clean is the look I'm going for.
    Last edited by Hostile; 03-21-2011, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SN2BH22CB7
    replied
    OMG! I love this Waggy! I would love to have one of those. Clean...subtle...and classy.

keep her clean!

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Sexy, dude! Didnt you have H center caps though?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X