No announcement yet.

dwf137: 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whatup man...lookin good...pa represent!
    In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

did you notice a difference between the lx header vs. the ex header? later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

So, after some long hard thinking, I ran a DRL setup on my USDM headlights. I've seen DRL's done on JDM headlights before, but only saw DRL's on a usdm accord once, accordztech has it. I was inspired, and it's up and running.

Lights:
        9005 "jdm yellow" luminics in my high beams
        9005 sylvania silverstars in my low beams.

The DRL's currently turn on with my accessorys, that's just temporary though. Shortly I'll have them back running with the II spot on the ignition. I'm also looking for a way to have them only turn on when the engine's running.

The DRL's stay on with my parking lights, and then turn off whenever my low beams are turned on. The high's still function normally whenever my low beams are on, as in they turn on along with my low beams whenever I pull the highbeam thingy.

DRL shots:

Low beam + high beam shots:

i ran the DRL kit all with my own spdt relays, I'm not using an insight kit at all. If anyone's interested, I might sell a kit with all of the parts needed and step by step instructions with pictures specifically for cb7/9's. I would only have a few of them for sale unless they're very popular, and I would seriously only reccomend it for people who like DIY work on a car. This was by no means an easy installation. Fairly quick, but not easy at all.
        --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Not like many would remember me, but I guess I'm writing here to say sionara to the site. Got lots of info from here. Sold my 4gen to a guy in Pottstown, PA a month ago. I left my cb7tuner.com stickers on there, so maybe he'll check out the site.

I graduated college, moved from philly to seattle, and got a new car.

it's nice to have the twin scroll turbo. it's also incredible to have torque and real handling straight out of the box for once. many, many, many mods planned, a few on the way.

Last edited by dwf137; 08-12-2008, 07:55 PM.
          --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

your cb really remind me of Drew's cb.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Hey the car looks clean...but can you take some pics so we can see the reat of the car..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                your cb really remind me of Drew's cb.....
                Hmmm yeah it does.
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                X