• Time
  • Show
Clear All

$3,399.84

Please learn to type!!
    CHECK IT! My ride thread...
    http://www.myspace.com/stephenwaltonphotography
    Originally posted by deevergote
    You'll need to spend real money on parts with real engineering to see any real gains. Anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant, or trying to sell you something.

Comment

Originally posted by kellogg_racing_ View Post

$3,399.84
      F that lol
      Click Here To Check Out My Ride
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

hahaha yeaup that's what we said. Gettin fixed on our own. Hopefully done by thanksgiving!

Please learn to type!!
        You'll need to spend real money on parts with real engineering to see any real gains. Anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant, or trying to sell you something.

Comment

well that a cool inside.......how about the outside?

Comment

Outside is completely stock. Lots of pics above showing it. Has the oxidation disease Other than that, no rust or anything. Keep it waxed really well to prevent anymore clear coat from coming off

Please learn to type!!

Comment

Hopefully together again tomorrow. Had to replace front driver's side:

-upper and lower control arm
              -inner and outer tie rod
              -radius rod
              -sway bar
              -wheel bearing
              -brake caliper line washer (Hopefully this is the cause of the leak)
              -and had to bend the subframe back (a few spot welds came undone) where the lower control arm mounts to.

Went to put it all together last saturday only to find out the ONE part that wasn't name brand (Moog) - the upper control arm - was defective from the store new. the Main bolt that extends down into the knuckle was too short!! It was about 1/8" too short which meant we couldn't thread the castle nut all the way down and couldn't get the cotter pin in. So the new Moog brand upper control arm came in yesterday morning and this saturday hopefully we'll finish assembly, put it on the ground, re-fill it with brake fluid, bleed them, and take it for a test drive. Then once it's driveable, take it to Sears and have them do an alignment, then she should be good to go!!! Pray I get to drive it for the first time since August come Monday!

Please learn to type!!

Comment

man, what happened to it? curb?

interior is clean. are you going to do anything else to the inside? later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

how's it going pal ? hope the car gets back in your hands soon bro .glad to see you back around .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                    man, what happened to it? curb?

interior is clean. are you going to do anything else to the inside? later.
                    You hit the nail on the head, Sir. Hydroplaned into not only a curb, but a storm drain, so it was that much more of an impact. And oh yes! My buddy has a roll cage from Kirk's racing that they sent him for our cars, 4 door. So he's giving it to me (they didn't want to pay for shipping to ship it back) and I'm going to paint it black and install it. I also want a good quality subwoofer BAD! And that includes dynamatting my whole trunk so it doesn't rattle. And I know you can pay an extra ~$70 for the bar that goes behind the seats to mount a 5 point harness. So once I get a job, I'll get that and start looking into some harnesses. I kind of want to stay away from any aftermarket seats, because I want to keep it stock looking, but with a little flair. We'll see how it goes!

Please learn to type!!

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                      how's it going pal ? hope the car gets back in your hands soon bro .glad to see you back around .
                      Thanks man!! Like I said, hopefully it gets running by monday! If not then, soon!

Please learn to type!!

Comment

kirks has a cage for our cars ? i have started building my own since class has been out .wow, that's sweet man .mines coming along nicely though . are you going to weld it down or bolt it in ?

Comment

kirks has a cage for our cars ? i have started building my own since class has been out .wow, that's sweet man .mines coming along nicely though . are you going to weld it down or bolt it in ?
                          This one is a bolt in. I don't know how to weld...yet!

Please learn to type!!

Comment

if you need something welded for free , you know how to find me pimp .

Comment

if you need something welded for free , you know how to find me pimp .
                              Yessir!! I will keep that in mind, to be honest I completely forgot you welded!!

Please learn to type!!

Comment

like i had offered before pop would have you back on the road with out that huge bill man .next time the offer still stands if you ever need work done scottsboro is not to far for me to come and tow your cb7 back to the shop.we will have to meet up and go show you the old mans set up .any time .

Comment

Working...
                                X