(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

how does the exhaust sound?
        ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
          wow very nice! clean start to it
          TANKS!

I need to give the motor a power wash and do the valve cover seal....couple lil things...no biggie

1 kinda *** thing....the 91 had a internal coil distributor where as the 93 had the external. I had to use my external coil but the 91 engine doesnt have any mounts for the external coil.

* snort *

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            pics???
            ..but its dirty....lol

*Stand By*

Comment

Originally posted by rave93 View Post
              how does the exhaust sound?
              Amazingly nice. Very smooth and low. I guess I should get some video of it and not be a douche and just talk about it all the time...lol

I think the best part about it is that around 3k to 4k rpm you can hardly hear it....making it great for long hauls. Thats the worst for long drives is a retardedly loud exhaust.

Comment

sweeet! sorry for not complimenting the rest of the car haha
                it looks great btw!!
                where did u get it from? ebay? and is it the same size as the stock one?
                ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by rave93 View Post
                  sweeet! sorry for not complimenting the rest of the car haha
                  it looks great btw!!
                  where did u get it from? ebay? and is it the same size as the stock one?
                  Yup ebay. Its amazingy well made. Welds are awesome. Its basically a straight through with baffling.

It is the same size and fits wicked. If I lean into the throttle hard around town the echo off the buildings is awesome...lol

I can't wait to go to downtown Vancouver at night and rip around. I usually get 2-3 buddies with mod'ed cars and drive downtown to take 1- 2 laps around Stanley Park and then go eat at the end of Robson at Fog and Sudds.

Comment

wow seems pretty legit!
                    do u need the extra piping and resonator?

wow that sounds pretty epic man! Im still the only one out of my group of friends that can drive haha
                    Im still waiting on my windshield, but once i do ill pm u, lemme join the fun sometime haha
                    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Keep us updated man. Clean car, now keep modding it and make it your own.

^^^^^
                      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

TA DA!

JDM's 1 piece 8k HID with relay, installed !

JDM OEM Driving lights in, 8k HID with relay, installed !

Clear front bumper lenses in, installed !
                        (FU orange!..lol )

12 LED Orange Side markers, installed !

Last edited by Taurians' Ryde; 07-24-2010, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Oh sure I put $600 into lighting upgrades and get no replies.

It's because I'm Canadian isn't it....ISN'T IT....lol

Comment

Installed S/S Header. 4-2-1 pipe

So going all the way back to my head gasket issue and motor swap awhile back....it seems it led to my cat back needing to get replaced and now my flex pipe.

My flex pipe started to have a crack between the flex pipe and the flange to the cat.

Installed a stainless steel header. The 4-2-1 pipe to the CAT.

$65 CDN shipped from Ebay.

Video:

Also bought some header wrap to insulate it seeing as the new header doesn't have mounts for the heat shield. I used 3" clamps but will replace with 2.5" seeing as they were way too big.

Ta Da....

Here's the first pictire with the headers smoking and burning off some of the chemicals:

Comment

clean coupe bro. i love the clear front end. and paint looks flawless. i think a nice drop would make it perfect.

Comment

Snowie rims...

So I'm tired of paying $100+ to swap my tires over so I bought some used 15" rims off craigslist for $150. I already have the Pirelli Snowsport 210's ,195/50/15 unmounted.

Comment

Working...
                                X