Nice pics babe!
    ODBWeldingWerks
    Team Kindred Impulse Jax FL

Comment

this car is so damn clean....love the bay
      SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Thank you bigrich!! Your kind of originality is awesome! Every time I look at your pics I see something new in your designs!

A big thank you to Jess, for nominating me for Accord of the Month!!
        Win or not, that was a BIG compliment to me.
        As well as the amount of posts stating the difficulty of the choice! Wow guys!!
        Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

I feel honored to be against you for the AOM nominations. While I feel in the end you deserve the win, as you've had your car longer and been through more hardships along the way, we can only wait and see what happens.

Best of luck, and as always, keep up the fantastic work! You are a big inspiration to this community.

Comment

Good luck on the nomination, well deserved.
            2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
            2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
            CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
            GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
              A big thank you to Jess, for nominating me for Accord of the Month!!
              Win or not, that was a BIG compliment to me.
              As well as the amount of posts stating the difficulty of the choice! Wow guys!!
              You are welcome. I really love your car! I love that, no matter how much goes wrong, you rise up again and come back stronger! no matter how long your car is down, it comes back looking better then ever.
              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                You are welcome. I really love your car! I love that, no matter how much goes wrong, you rise up again and come back stronger! no matter how long your car is down, it comes back looking better then ever.
                Very well said. Thank you for nominating her, she truly deserves the recognition for her hard work.

Comment

If we are doling out praise, I have to say that 91b20ed makes this level available to me.
                  I cannot make a tuck harness, jus' sayin.
                  Sometimes I feel like I have an unfair advantage...
                  It would have taken 3x as long for me to get her running if it hadn't been for his knowledge and experience.

I cannot take any praise without giving him his due.

Love you babe.

Comment

That said,
                    I am overcome.

Wow.
                    I really had no idea people thought me on that level.

I am honored.

Comment

Even with his help, you still put in a very significant amount of effort to make it "your" car. The end result is your ideas and both of your hard work put to practice.

You don't have an unfair advantage. It's your car and your family building it together, so what's unfair about that?

I would think it would be unfair if I was the guy that took my car to a shop, had everything done while never turning a wrench and taking all the credit for it.

You get in there and down and dirty, and that's what makes it so much more respectable to all of us.

Comment

Thanks babe!
                        ODBWeldingWerks
                        Team Kindred Impulse Jax FL

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          Very well said. Thank you for nominating her, she truly deserves the recognition for her hard work.
                          I agree, and so do you BTW. i kinda wished you two would tie haha (not unheard of)

If we are doling out praise, I have to say that 91b20ed makes this level available to me.
                          I cannot make a tuck harness, jus' sayin.
                          Sometimes I feel like I have an unfair advantage...
                          It would have taken 3x as long for me to get her running if it hadn't been for his knowledge and experience.

I cannot take any praise without giving him his due.

Love you babe.
                          unfair advantage? nah! you are getting in there and getting your hands dirty. If you were just standing by, while someone else did ALL the work, it might be different but your not doing that. You are working on it together as a team, as a family.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          Even with his help, you still put in a very significant amount of effort to make it "your" car. The end result is your ideas and both of your hard work put to practice.

You don't have an unfair advantage. It's your car and your family building it together, so what's unfair about that?

I would think it would be unfair if I was the guy that took my car to a shop, had everything done while never turning a wrench and taking all the credit for it.

You get in there and down and dirty, and that's what makes it so much more respectable to all of us.
                          ^^THIS

Some day i would love to have my car looking half as good as yours does (at this point, that's all i can hope for)
                          Last edited by Honda_Lady; 09-16-2012, 02:19 PM.
                          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Thank you bigrich!! Your kind of originality is awesome! Every time I look at your pics I see something new in your designs!
                            you are welcome.....and thank you
                            SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Daaang. I'm really impressed with the progress you've made and the direction your CB is going. The originality of the bay and the simplicity and style of the exterior is quite nice. And your commitment to the chassis, even after a blown motor and other 'speed-bumps', is inspiring.

If i might make one suggestion, it's that i'd like to see more of that art carry out through the rest of the engine bay or the underside of the hood. Ever since i dated an art major i've had a thing for artsy chicks and have gained a better appreciation for the arts. Naturally, i was drawn (hehe) to this build.

Anyways, keep up the great work LadyG!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I have been thinking about ways of carrying the color through the rest of the car, without it looking like too much.

I am getting some wood grain vinyl done on the dash and door bezels, in a blue-grey like my dash, I am thinking that I will design a vinyl for the headliner that is in the spirit of the bay.
                                Other than grey or cream leather seats, and an MP3 based audio (perhaps hidden in the dash?) and subsequent re-purposing of the old radio space, I don't have a lot on the inside I will do- unless this is no longer a daily driver.

I have three boys, one of which is under 2...I'm sure that makes sense.

Wheels, my lip mounted, and new eyelids and the exterior is done.

Oh, yeah.
                                I forgot to tell yall- DO NOT use the 1min to set epoxy to tab on eyelids... you gotta be like flash Gordon to mix it, line it all up, and apply, in under a minute. It doesn't adhere well...
                                Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X