LadyG : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO!!!!

I would have gone to AFM if I were not 20 days from popping this kid out.
    Its ANOTHER boy.

Jesus thinks i would suck at raising girls. LOL!

And yes, I went to the JY mondo preggo, toting the tools and sech.
    Shit has to get done, and what kinda "tuner chick" would I be if I made my old man do all the work? I also went with some of the members of my bf's car club, just in case shit.

Besides, mud flaps and a valve cover are easy. With my oldest son, I had to do a timing belt job on my EJ. THAT shit is hard when your a fatty. (ie enormous with child) and you have to use a manual impact. (I had help)

ANYways, I got the rims on it, and the next morning two tires are flat. (*&%&$%^^$^$%!!!)
    So, that has to be fixed. No pics yet.
    Thanks for the praise guys! I love my car, and it means a lot that yall don't me cause I don't have 10k in rims and stance. That seems to be all people care about down here.
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

your crazy by even squading for mud flaps....lol no worries not everyone can afford 10k rims, and with style you can make dummies look hard..lol
      AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
      JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Delay was due to massive rubba failure.

So I gots new...

Nitto Neo Gens
        The first time in my life I have had 4 matching, brand new tires.

I also went on a photo shoot with the BF's car club, just for you to be able to see her "finished"
        Here she is!

From the Front

So, now that she is painted and shod, I am going to put on my exhaust (sitting all shiny in the shop ) and acquire better front end lighting, and a lip... something different from what we usually see on CB's. I also need to strip, and send to paint that valve cover I have sitting. I decided that I am going to let the painter have his way with it.

Speaking of painters...
        The guy that paint matched my rims, was also supposed to match the wiper arms. He forgot to bring the wiper arms when he returned my rims, and has not answered the phone for 2 months. SO, I'm going to trek out to the JY and pull some. SUCK.

ANyWays,
        Thanks for following my progress, those of you who do!
        Last edited by LadyG; 01-11-2011, 03:02 PM.

Comment

wow cb is looking proper!!! to me it looks complete, love the look

what kind of front lip are you thinking of? I would go with something subtle to match your cb...a sigma lip would be sick on your cb!!! just a thought

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
          be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

eh... not really what I'm going for. I'm talking about fitting an EG lip, or a lip made for something else.
            i also have an stock ex lip that I am going to stack with whatever I choose. Mostly to protect it, a little to be weird. :P

Thanks, too!

Comment

looking really clean girl keep her clean and fresh..
              AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
              JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Damn i've missed alot! looks nice. been working on painting mine for about a year, but some how i always get sidetracked or broke. stayin on it this year tho. again looks good, especially w/the wheels on it

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

Your car looks great. I have a 92 lx phatom grey. Do you happen to know what type of paint and what brand your painter used? Keep up the work. Awesome.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Paint Looks Greeat . .

Like iSaid before very motivational. keep up the good work

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

lol im digging your sig

Comment

Alright guys....

after getting the tires mounted, I was sooo excited. It looked so good! I did that photo shoot...

and then.

I went to take my boys to school, and the front drivers side tire was flat, again.

Idk weather or not the painter dropped that rim, or what the hell, but it is not holding a seal, even with mass quantities of bead sealer upon them.

I am soooo pissed. Sooo fuckin pissed. It is looking like i am going to have to get new rims-after alll that work!!!

On a good note flat tires dont show up in night pics!

Comment

cb is lookin real good lady g awesome work

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post
                            Alright guys....

after getting the tires mounted, I was sooo excited. It looked so good! I did that photo shoot...

and then.

I went to take my boys to school, and the front drivers side tire was flat, again.

Idk weather or not the painter dropped that rim, or what the hell, but it is not holding a seal, even with mass quantities of bead sealer upon them.

I am soooo pissed. Sooo fuckin pissed. It is looking like i am going to have to get new rims-after alll that work!!!

On a good note flat tires dont show up in night pics!

funny thing, I have that same rim in that color and size that doesn't match
                            the new lude we picked up 2 weeks ago from this dude. he got it just to have the same size tire and rim,didn't care if it matched.

Marry Jane

Comment

Oh, oh, o really? Do you mention this to taunt me, or would you like me to take that off your hands? Does it hold air? I don't mind buying a pint of phantom grey if it saves me from having wasted all those hours! Ill have to get that for the lip anyway! Dont tease me hondaman...:P

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post
                                Oh, oh, o really? Do you mention this to taunt me, or would you like me to take that off your hands? Does it hold air? I don't mind buying a pint of phantom grey if it saves me from having wasted all those hours! Ill have to get that for they lip anyway! Dont tease me hondaman...:P
                                see for yourself I dont need to lie to kick it.

maybe we can work something out,its just dirty from when we started to
                                swap out the motor on this prelude. its not bent and its in good shape its on the car now with no jackstand help and also have the cap if you need it.let me know,pm me if your interested and the car looks great by the way.

Marry Jane

Comment

Working...
                                X