No announcement yet.

LadyG : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seen the post Chris posted. I shared it! I was like noooooooooo. At least you guys are all ok! There are a number of CB's on CL I have seen, if you need help finding another one really fast. The are few manuals though so if you are up for an auto to manual swap. Because I have been looking for another CB myself. Just let me know.
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

So sorry about your car! However, I'm glad you and your kids are ok. I live in fear of the same thing happening to my car, so I can relate to you how feel losing her.

Comment

What is especially painful is that I am a very careful driver. I drive 120 miles a day, 5 days a week when the kids are in school. No accidents over 4 years of driving on some of the busiest roads in jville, and I get taken out by some asshat that I could not avoid.

They still have not found him.

I am fortunate, every single aftermarket part I have is intact. Taillights need to be removed to be 100% sure, but they look fine.

I'm thinking of buying a wagon. We had nearly outgrown the sedan.
        Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Holy crap. Thankfully your kids are alright! That could've been horrible. Hopefully they catch the guy and he gets a prepaid stay at the government hotel with the concrete beds...

Comment

Holy crap! That is awful I am glad to hear that your entire family is ok. I always see people blowing stop signs where I live. At least you can put most of the parts back onto a new one, if you haven't already.

I have been awhile for awhile so I am sorry for the late response.

Comment

Working...
            X