kouzie : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5spd92
    I still think you should of given me this car as a Birthday present. turning out nice Kou, one of these days im going to have to come and visit or something. Both cars are very clean, now boost them both haha me and my boost bug.

You should for the next meet if there is one.

Boost, I love too but I'm too broke

Originally posted by jimy
    I vote number two.
    I have make up more choices.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

16x7 offset: 25

which color?

or this:

16x8 offset: 20

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post

My vote but polish it...
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

step lip work mesh if you can afford it, or if not i'd go with the XXR meshes, i was looking at those ones before, mmmm i was in love with them!
          blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
            My vote but polish it...
            I can't find them in polish.

Originally posted by P5ylance
            step lip work mesh if you can afford it, or if not i'd go with the XXR meshes, i was looking at those ones before, mmmm i was in love with them!
            me too.

Comment

If you get ROTA'S I'll personally go to where you live and slap with the rim jk

But seriously the XXR meshies are hot, I beg that you get those then rotas
              NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
              DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

I want these for my Legacy but in 18's. They are pimp as hell. Whats the website?

I'm not a fan of those fake screws things on the wheels. They are hard to clean. I know because I used to own a set with some fake screws.

Comment

I didn't think the brombacher came in 4 lug.... also, why is it a toss-up between work and rota? There's a gigantic price and quality gap there.
                  There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

number 2. rota grid offload! with the 10mm offset theres some pics of them in my thread somewhere i think haha , on an epic slammed ef civic (Y)
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!
                    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                      If you get ROTA'S I'll personally go to where you live and slap with the rim jk

But seriously the XXR meshies are hot, I beg that you get those then rotas

I can't make up my mind so I'm gonna get all of them

Originally posted by jimy
                      I want these for my Legacy but in 18's. They are pimp as hell. Whats the website?

I'm not a fan of those fake screws things on the wheels. They are hard to clean. I know because I used to own a set with some fake screws.
                      Ebay.

Originally posted by mndude07
                      I didn't think the brombacher came in 4 lug.... also, why is it a toss-up between work and rota? There's a gigantic price and quality gap there.
                      Naw, but the replica are.

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                      number 2. rota grid offload! with the 10mm offset theres some pics of them in my thread somewhere i think haha , on an epic slammed ef civic (Y)
                      Yes they are nice too.

Comment

Or you could give me that money for a new engine! are you gonna h swap anytime?

Comment

Originally posted by Vex
                          Or you could give me that money for a new engine! are you gonna h swap anytime?
                          Spring...

Comment

Finally new cable!!!!!
                            Rear disc swap is completed!!!!!!!!

Megan vs Apexi:

DONE:

And I added a little ricer style:

Comment

The red rings on the gauge cluster looks sick!!! Love it man

Seattle silver cb still looks clean all stock...cleaner than mine lol

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                              be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Kou let me get which exhaust you have left!

Comment

Working...
                                X