Nice choice, I guess you didn't want to get slapped with a rota rim lol

Looks sick though man
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

4X4 status

I better see some fender rolling and tire tucking. You gotta do it right if you want it to look right. I dont wanna see some roller skate rolling arround the roads looking like a clown car
      Last edited by Accordlakeville; 10-01-2010, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud
        Nice choice, I guess you didn't want to get slapped with a rota rim lol

Looks sick though man

Thanks. Well find out very soon how they look on cb without on jacks.

Originally posted by Accordlakeville
        4X4 status

I better see some fender rolling and tire tucking. You gotta do it right if you want it to look right. I dont wanna see some roller skate rolling arround the roads looking like a clown car
        4x4? its on jackstands!!

I'm not a fan of fender rolling, never! If I have to roll fender than I'll just throw these on the ae86. The offset should be no problem for the ae86.

I wouldn't mind the clown car

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

And here we are after two and a half months. So little time into this little car yet not done either

And yes I swap both the clean fogs and bumper lights to mine too

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Damn, looking good. My motor just went out on me today when going to work. Looks like theres gonna be down time on the car. Seems like im gonna have to move on to a different car.

Comment

Good choice on the wheels Kou

and my back is getting better this morning too.
              Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Originally posted by Vex
                Damn, looking good. My motor just went out on me today when going to work. Looks like theres gonna be down time on the car. Seems like im gonna have to move on to a different car.
                Time for H swap!! I mean B18

Originally posted by HATCHing
                Good choice on the wheels Kou

and my back is getting better this morning too.
                I just hope it does rub due to the 50s of tires.

YAY!!! I'm just waiting for the lug nuts to come and the rest will be your job.

Comment

Originally posted by Vex View Post
                  Dude, i told you, just get your valves lashed and you should've been set.

@ Kou, damn ballar status. Nice shoes man, nice.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post

I just hope it does rub due to the 50s of tires.

YAY!!! I'm just waiting for the lug nuts to come and the rest will be your job.
                    You should be OK with those 50s... just dont slam on your ride height.
                    I cant wait to see the wheel setup on the car on the ground ..haha... perhaps I might be the lucky first to see it when you drive to my house..?

I think I should be able to paint this coming weekend... my back feel much better now. Text me your paint code so I can order those paint for your car.
                    Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos
                      @ Kou, damn ballar status. Nice shoes man, nice.
                      I like.

Originally posted by HATCHing
                      You should be OK with those 50s... just dont slam on your ride height.
                      I cant wait to see the wheel setup on the car on the ground ..haha... perhaps I might be the lucky first to see it when you drive to my house..?

I think I should be able to paint this coming weekend... my back feel much better now. Text me your paint code so I can order those paint for your car.
                      Slam, never.
                      Yes, perhaps you are.

Really? Just let me know when ok. I'm still waiting for the lug nut to come so I can put the rims on.

I'll text you in a bit.

Comment

WTF do you guys have under your sleeves? I want in on the secrets.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy
                          WTF do you guys have under your sleeves? I want in on the secrets.
                          Oh its nothing..

Comment

Took these with my cell:

Comment

NICE! When did you get the spoiler?
                              1991 Accord Sedan LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=173444
                              1991 Accord Wagon LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=209652

Comment

Originally posted by Sequence View Post
                                NICE! When did you get the Flushie?
                                Fixed!
                                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                                Coupe MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X