No announcement yet.

kouzie : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rich ass mofo, stop stalling and giterdone.

Comment

Originally posted by Vex
      Rich ass mofo, stop stalling and giterdone.
      rich? i wish..

I just been too busy with no time on the car.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Earlier after I pickup those parts from Honda.
        I also pickup new rotors and calipers!!!!! With the rusty rotors and calipers I just didn't trust so why not do it once and do it right!!!!

This is why I said I don't trust them rusty shit

And TA-DA:

so far not even near done

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Damn a broken bushing and rotor.

I'm doing the same thing. When I have the car brought over to a bigger work space you'll see what's bad.
          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud
            Damn a broken bushing and rotor.

I'm doing the same thing. When I have the car brought over to a bigger work space you'll see what's bad.
            Actually its the stud got stock and the seller broke it!!! As for the rotor it suck big time!!!!

Bigger work place? I need a bigger work place too

Comment

new brakes ftw! i need to fix the coupes when i can afford to ,there down to the wear indacators , lovely little SCREEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH everytime stoping
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!
              Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Nice work Kou....!! those new brake calipers and discs look minty fresh.

You say you might have a rear disc swap for me?
                Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                  new brakes ftw! i need to fix the coupes when i can afford to ,there down to the wear indacators , lovely little SCREEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH everytime stoping
                  Oh yeah....... Hoping to finish tomorrow..

Sounds like you need new brakes bad

Originally posted by HATCHing
                  Nice work Kou....!! those new brake calipers and discs look minty fresh.

You say you might have a rear disc swap for me?
                  Thank Austin. I'm trying to catch up to everyone..
                  Calipers were remanufactured, rotors and brakes are new.

Yes sir. They're on the LX right now "BUT" you have to take them off youself and swap in your drums for me. That mean you do all the work.

Comment

swap out the ugly and rusty arm:

Both side completed alone with Teins:

Now, I just need to put ebrake cables, brake fluid, bleed, heat shield, axle cat, etc...

please don't mind my nasty shitty pics .... all pics so far are taken by my cell phone which didn't turn out bad.
                    Last edited by kouzie; 09-19-2010, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                      swap out the ugly and rusty arm:

Both side completed alone with Teins:

Now, I just need to put ebrake cables, brake fluid, bleed, heat shield, axle cat, etc...

please don't mind my nasty shitty pics .... all pics so far are taken by my cell phone which didn't turn out bad.
                      Probably my next replacement, my brakes were going out when we were in talimena. It was scary ahha

Comment

Originally posted by Vex
                        Probably my next replacement, my brakes were going out when we were in talimena. It was scary ahha
                        rear disc swap? or 5 lug?

Comment

Just order wheel choice #2. Should be here soon.

Comment

I need to bring my new addition I txted you with so we can wrench on it! lol
                            I love what your doing with this thing, dont stop! Your on a roll!! lol
                            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                            Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979
                              I need to bring my new addition I txted you with so we can wrench on it! lol
                              I love what your doing with this thing, dont stop! Your on a roll!! lol

Sure... Should do it before it get very cold.
                              Thats what I'm doing, trying to finish before get cold.

Thank you sir. I'm not about to stop here yet Once I started, I can't stop.

Comment

lol, I know that feeling. This CB9 needs hella work!! But it runs top notch! lol
                                other then the oil leaking. lol
                                I'm going to the JY tomorrow morning, to get some things to fix all the damn windows. Its gonna be hard not to do things to this, cause I have always wanted a wagon. Too bad its all rusty
                                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                                Coupe MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X