• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
    i miss you havin cb u need to get another
    Originally posted by darkfusion42
    This.

I'll get one but not for awhile but I will be down in Cali in June so we'll see what is there to buy down there..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Kouzie man this thing is dope as hell!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by kouzie View Post
        I'll get one but not for awhile but I will be down in Cali in June so we'll see what is there to buy down there..
        Where in cali..?

Comment

hey man i've always wondered how you tucked the ws2 so much? i was thinking about getting f&f type 1's and i'm sittin on 15s, how bad will the exhaust scrape if i decide to tuck the tires about half and inch to an inch

Comment

Originally posted by dannyhsu View Post
            hey man i've always wondered how you tucked the ws2 so much? i was thinking about getting f&f type 1's and i'm sittin on 15s, how bad will the exhaust scrape if i decide to tuck the tires about half and inch to an inch
            Tucking 15's is a challenge ask my old holey transmission! My exhaust is constantly scraping, but i'm tucking it this weekend. The trans is your only issue, because it hangs so low. I just lifted my trans mount by 1.5" to tuck it above the sub-frame. My best suggestion is SKID PLATE

"Cleft"
            Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by swk_cb7 View Post
              Tucking 15's is a challenge ask my old holey transmission! My exhaust is constantly scraping, but i'm tucking it this weekend. The trans is your only issue, because it hangs so low. I just lifted my trans mount by 1.5" to tuck it above the sub-frame. My best suggestion is SKID PLATE
              Hmm, see I'm on H&R race springs right now, still about three fingers of gap. What if I didn't want to tuck the 15s, but just eliminate the rest of the gap. Would there be a problem then?

How are you tucking your WSII btw?

Comment

O im not the OP hahaha I don't have a WSII. You can close the gap, but the ride height depends on tire side wall measurement. Basically, i think what your looking for is a 55 sidewall with 1 finger gap?

"Cleft"
                Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

No problem by just getting rid of the gap, im actually tucking the threads on my 15s and no real problems. just exhaust scraping on driveway if i dont take it at an angle

Comment

Originally posted by dannyhsu
                    heavy duty metal wires should do the trick.
                    If you're slam, it will be bad unless you do something about it.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I still can't get over on how clean this car is

Comment

I am in love with this car and the capuchino. Sexiest CBs I've seen. Sucks when good things hace to come to an end.
                        10th Anniversary Accord.
                        05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Where did you buy your roof rack basket bro?

Comment

Originally posted by dannyhsu
                            Where did you buy your roof rack basket bro?
                            Got the basket off CL and it was brand new.
                            The rack, I got it off someone on here. Don't remember who.

The fairing was from my older rack which is also a old style fairing that Yakima have discontinued..

Try your luck on CL, Ebay, Yakima.com, or here.

Comment

Working...
                            X