No announcement yet.

P5ylance : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we'll figure something out. I'm back from Japan on the 22nd. Honestly, the suspension work will all be new to me (and likely challenging). All I have tinkered with is the spring/shock replacement. I've heard that removing old bushings, especially, is a bitch!
    Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
    2005 Acura TSX 6MT
    2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
      hahaha yeah, that sackboy is rare now :3 thanks! Hoping to get new bushings in this summer, and perhaps an anti-sway bar for the rear current projects lined up:

1) PFM
      2) Waiting on some Blinking Mirror Glass
      3) C-Pillar Courtesy Lights
      4) CD Side Skirts
      5) finish up door panels and stuff
      6) Finish Wagon Storage Compartment Install

cool...i just did the trunk compartment on my cb and my trunk is ORGANISED! lol

im also gonna work on getting new bushings as well along with camber kit and new tires (or if i find the 06 tl wheels with good tires ill just get those)
      and hopefully paint once i get back from miami in july

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

hehe yeah, I still gotta trim my trunk lining for a perfect fit, so i'm waiting on some clear days.

yeah, imma take my car to a professional to have those bushings professionally taken out and installed my bro replaced bushings on a friends car and he said it was a big PITA for the whole process, so it'd be worth it to take it somewhere where they have the proper equipment.

big plans for summer we got, don't we!
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Dude I just checked out your build so far. Thats one classy car bro.
          STAY CLASSY

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Tons Of Plans!!

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
              Dude I just checked out your build so far. Thats one classy car bro.
              STAY CLASSY
              thanks bro! I remember coming to your MRT when you first made it, glad to see your ride is coming along very nicely! I'm excited for your new paintjob you got planned! and good luck on the coilover saving-up, I'm expecting to get some coilovers next summer, since my shocks should be done for by then.

@Jaber: Yawp!!! I R Hella Excite for the summer

Comment

those wheels looks fuking sweet on your car, lol at the lashes
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                  those wheels looks fuking sweet on your car, lol at the lashes
                  Thank you These are actually my dream rims, and I'm so glad I was able to find them!

So, today I had a free day and used it as much as possible. Got some things done today:

1) Finished installing the wagon storage compartment. I relocated the two relays or whatever on the right side to some other bolts nearby. The compartment fits tight, but everything is flush now, so I'm happy. It raises up your trunk noticeably, so you want to watch out if you have a subwoofer box and you're thinking of doing this.

I had a rear strut bar, but I didn't want to remove it, so I made a slit in the lining so that I could slip it over and off the strut bar whenever I needed to. I used door edge trim to clean up the cut-out again.

I also measured out my C-Pillar Reading Lights from an Acura Vigor, finally. It was actually quite easy, it was just pulling together the balls to do it. I haven't cut it out yet, but I will soon enough.

I also finished painting my G-Square Grill >:] waiting on it to dry, and I'll finally have my show grille done, with Junction Produce Emblem affixed and everything via Excalibur02's bolted-down emblem DIY.
                  Last edited by P5ylance; 05-17-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Got more work done on my Acura Vigor C-Pillar Lights cut out the template I drew, and fitted the lights in. I dremeled so that they fit real snug, taking into account the clips that came with the lights to hold them in. No need to doubleside tape them if you cut only what you need

The Acura Vigor's C-Pillars are designed to have these lights set in them. Retrofitting them on Accord C-Pillars you're not gonna have that, so they're just gonna rest on top of your C-Pillar. No biggie, they still look great! All that's left is to wire them up, and put LEDs in them.

Comment

I like what you did with those c pillar lights. Nice mod. Not that I sit in my back seat much, but I know how annoying it is to drive with the dome light on (due to backseat passengers) and this would be an awesome alternative.

I'm loving the progress. Have you had a chance to put the fogs and flushie on?

Click picture to see my mrt
                      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                        I like what you did with those c pillar lights. Nice mod. Not that I sit in my back seat much, but I know how annoying it is to drive with the dome light on (due to backseat passengers) and this would be an awesome alternative.

I'm loving the progress. Have you had a chance to put the fogs and flushie on?
                        Nope, not yet :'< for the flushie I'm holding off on installing it until I get a paintjob, so it can all be painted the same color. tryna go the purest white with either gold or silver pearl :3

for the fogs, I'm waiting on garage space, so I have a place to park my car overnight.. I don't trust my neighborhood. >_>

In the meantime I'm polishing the fogs!

G-Square Grille Replica + Junction Produce Floating Emblem is complete!!!

Last edited by P5ylance; 05-20-2011, 01:10 AM.

Comment

You been busy man, I lke what you are doing keep it up
                          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Nope, not yet :'< for the flushie I'm holding off on installing it until I get a paintjob, so it can all be painted the same color. tryna go the purest white with either gold or silver pearl :3

for the fogs, I'm waiting on garage space, so I have a place to park my car overnight.. I don't trust my neighborhood. >_>

In the meantime I'm polishing the fogs!

G-Square Grille Replica + Junction Produce Floating Emblem is complete!!!
                            Yeah I hear ya. I wanted to wait to put my flushie on until I had a garage space for my car. Not that I didn't trust my neighborhood but I'd get paranoid knowing I had expensive parts on display for the neighborhood.

Nice work with the grill!

As far as the paint job, sounds sick.
                            Side note: A while back in the valve cover thread I believe keele, iirc, did a Pearl white valve cover that was sick. It was like a marble Pearl with like blue and green and a few different white pearls. Honestly, one of the best Pearl whites I've seen. That color would look sick on any car.

Here are some pics of the color I'm talking about.

The white with silver pearl I think would go really good with your car too.

Comment

mmmm :3 I like the blue hue that the silver pearl gives off. ^_^ thanks kim!

Comment

mmmm :3 I like the blue hue that the silver pearl gives off. ^_^ thanks kim!
                                Well I don't believe there is silver pearl in that. Just the blue, green, and different white pearls but I think if you did a white with silver pearl it'll look good.

Here is a silver pearl with a white base:

Comment

Working...
                                X