No announcement yet.

P5ylance : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

although i'd like to see all of your parts on a sedan i'll admit your coupe is clean as hell lol. can't wait too see how your CB turns out bro.

Comment

haha thanks! Nicko is the 4-Door VIP Accord haha you can check out his ride for a 4-door version i can't wait either, i have so many projects lined up but only one day a week to do stuff for my car

you're in norcal?? wooot how about a photoshoot maybe sometime? lol
      blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
        haha thanks! Nicko is the 4-Door VIP Accord haha you can check out his ride for a 4-door version i can't wait either, i have so many projects lined up but only one day a week to do stuff for my car

you're in norcal?? wooot how about a photoshoot maybe sometime? lol
        yeah, a photoshoot would be dope. maybe a few other CB's would wanna come out too.

Comment

nurega's up in norcal as well, yeee

Comment

hope all is well man those jp parts look good!

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
              hope all is well man those jp parts look good!
              duuude I just upgraded from Honda OEM Cassette Stereo to an Acura OEM CD Player Stereo!! hella excited!!! I'm tryin to find a cable that will connect the CD-Changer Port to my iPod, I found one but its 12V so i asked the person if he had any more 5Vs available, hopefully!

then I'll have a totally HondAcura OEM Stereo set-up

NEW STEREO SET-UP, THANKS TO CRAIGSLIST AND JOSHY!

Pics taken at night, so flash may have saturated the images a lil too much.

Upper Din: Integra OEM CD Player
              Lower Din: Prelude Single Din Pocket, courtesy of Joshy. thanks!

Comment

Nice job. I recently installed a double-din Acura radio in my car, but no CD player (didn't work properly).
                Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

haha yeah, i was following up on that, and i noticed how inconvenient that CD player was and how it was placed in your car are you looking into getting a new stereo or sticking with it?

Comment

OMG, THE STEREO SET-UP look so perfect and oem for the cb.
                    How much did you got it for?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

your making me miss my prelude deck!! it was exactly the same but lit up amber... sounded so good and looked so nice installed! >< ima buy another now
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!
                      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

disregrad the pm i sent i found the adapter you need!
                        http://cl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=690223
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!
                        Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                          OMG, THE STEREO SET-UP look so perfect and oem for the cb.
                          How much did you got it for?
                          haha fasho, the stereo only cost me $25 dollars, and the single din pocket was $10 from Joshy, it's so nice! I love flipping it open and closed when i'm bored hahaha

total so far for a nice OEM set-up: $35

I'm currently looking into getting an adapter to connect the cd-changer port to my ipod or some sort of auxiliary input thingy, as informed by dark_accord

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                            your making me miss my prelude deck!! it was exactly the same but lit up amber... sounded so good and looked so nice installed! >< ima buy another now
                            the prelude deck plugs in too!?!?!? lol pick it up!

hahaha yeah man, thank you for showing me that i can still have aftermarketish functions (iPod connectivity) with an OEM stereo! I love the look of OEM, since its so much cleaner, and although the sound quality may not be up there with nice aftermarket stereos, its just... sooo factory clean and my fear of people seeing a "detachable faceplate" aftermarket stereo and perking their 5 fingers is not as strong now haha

I was able to find 8-pin connectors for ipod on ebay, but i wanted to make sure:

is the 8-pin connector on the back of the Honda/Acura stereos a generic 8-pin and I can use this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5-VOL...fAudioQ5fVideo

or did they switch something up, enough to screw me over?
                            Last edited by P5ylance; 10-21-2010, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Vinh, screw eBay:

Look what I found, from the source:
                              http://www.pie.net/index.php?page=sh...mart&Itemid=40

$20 is not bad!

**EDIT: Never mind. The photo is a little misleading.
                              Last edited by Nurega; 10-21-2010, 04:04 AM.
                              Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                              2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                              2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Soooo some new pictures today, of interior and radio area, as well as a couple new photoshoot pics enjoy!!

^I love this OEM set-up. It's so clean and modern-ish, haha

^Unpainted, but polished coupe tail lights re-installed

^i don't have a before picture, but i removed all the hard water stains off my rear side window (it was all hazed up and there was barely any reflection) with this awesome cleaner from the honda dealership. cut through those stains like diamonds, son... DIAMONDS!

And now the best pics of the night: the two Photoshoot pics! these don't come often (i'm always busy with school or work when my friends do shoots), so please sit back and enjoy! I know I did, I only put on my curtains and JP rope stuff when photoshoot time comes around haha

Last edited by P5ylance; 10-21-2010, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X