P5ylance : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
    nice job. They'll suit the leather interior well. Were those Vigor seats a direct bolt-on affair, by the way?
    for the most part, yes. the Vigor Rails are slightly off, but if you dont care for the electric adjustment options, then it gets incredibly easy from there.

What you'll need are a spare set of Accord Rails, preferrably a pair from a SEDAN because of their simplicity and they won't give you a headache (the passenger coupe rail has that springloaded function, but whatever the hell is going on under there [the side lever is this cable thats... really hard to decipher how it goes] makes it difficult to remove).

Remove the Vigor Seat Rails by popping out the back panels of the seats (*there are two screws at the bottom of each back panel, remember to remove those before proceeding), and you're gonna have to remove some hog rings and plastic hook clips to get to the 3 bolts that bolt in the seat rails. once you remove the Vigor rails, the Accord rails bolt right up in the same fashion and all bolt holes line up. once you install the Accord rails, put your seat back together, and then install your seats!

I think the rear seats bolt right up though
    Last edited by P5ylance; 10-25-2010, 02:56 AM.
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

nice!! I gotta look for another set of 5th gen mats for my coupe. Already had them for the sedan.

Comment

Floormats in, I found some seat feet covers, did a little something with my Center Console Armrest and changed my e-brake button.

Eyelid Project

Minor Interior Update

Comment

Those floor mats look nice

Hey, did you talk to my friend about that part. I told him to contact you Wensday.
          NEW PSN
          H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
          RIP

Comment

yup yup, he hit me up soon after, I'm waiting on my pay to come in sunday and then i will be good to send money over since he doesn't have one, do i send it to you?

Comment

This pic looks wicked man. Always wanted to see an accord done up right VIP style so make it happen man, but you cant cheap out. Gotta spend some bread to make it look expensive.
              FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
              Pm meX
              I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
              H22A Swap
              I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
                This pic looks wicked man. Always wanted to see an accord done up right VIP style so make it happen man, but you cant cheap out. Gotta spend some bread to make it look expensive.
                haha fasho man, I'll do what I can planning on cleaning up the look some more by retrofitting a better lip kit, PFMs, new paint job after almost all my exterior plans are done, and other things It's a work in progress, but I've got a good vision in mind to guide me keep coming by, and thanks for commenting!

Comment

wow man....I am so impressed by your work.

You have a very unique car with very very tasteful mods that are done well. I have to give you major credit where it's due, plus I also have to thank you for the motivation and inspiration to have done some of those mods to my own car.

Keep up the awesome work. It shows.

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                    yup yup, he hit me up soon after, I'm waiting on my pay to come in sunday and then i will be good to send money over since he doesn't have one, do i send it to you?
                    Yeah. You can send it to me. Ill make sure he gets it.
                    NEW PSN
                    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      wow man....I am so impressed by your work.

You have a very unique car with very very tasteful mods that are done well. I have to give you major credit where it's due, plus I also have to thank you for the motivation and inspiration to have done some of those mods to my own car.

Keep up the awesome work. It shows.
                      Thanks man, that means a lot I'm glad I can be an insipration!

On a side note, thieves have been chilling in my neighborhood again. I removed all my JP cushions and my Sackboy and other things out of my car, and I'm postponing the install of my legend lip. They're not touching my JP shit. I hate thieves. I can't freakin do all the things I want to do without them bastards coming by and treating my street like a flea market.

Comment

OEM Flushmount

Surprise, surprise!! I bought a flushmount.

And yes, it is OEM

But no, it will not be installed until I can safely tuck my car away in a garage every night, in an effort to avoid the recent wave of thieves that have been trolling around my neighborhood. So, it will sit alongside my other rarities that won't see installation until then (one-piecers and fogs, to name a few.)
                        Last edited by P5ylance; 12-14-2010, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                          Surprise, surprise!! I bought a flushmount.
                          My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

$250 shipped, first one I've seen on eBay for 2 years, and it came in less than 3 days!!

Comment

empty your waste basket should install the toilet too would be a new jdm trend!! j/p

flush mount FTW! but i love my stock spoiler too =/ cant win!
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!
                              Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

nice flushy. and great price too.

Comment

Working...
                                X