No announcement yet.

sikz6 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, its mandatory to have insurance here too I think my car's only under liability tho :'< I jelooz of yours haha
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
      yeah, its mandatory to have insurance here too I think my car's only under liability tho :'< I jelooz of yours haha
      lol i always had liability until i got usaa.

This came in today,
      now hopefully, i won't get a headache every time i drive my car.

Click picture to see my mrt
      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

muffler FAIL!-just shows not to by cheap parts. Lasted all of about 2 months

Needless to say, a new muffler will be on the way shortly, for now just rewelded it back together. Meanwhile, put the resonator on.

drummersteve-change of plans but the half radiator will still be put to good use. We actually traded lol

Here is the one i got, fabbed to fit the cb

I made some temporary radiator stays (the oem ones wouldn't fit), i was tired as hell and just wanted to get home. Better ones will be made shortly.

Comment

fresh rad! ive been wanting to upgrade mine as hot areas with a radiator core as thick as a pinky finger anit a good idea haha.. you should wire tuck the engine bay and paint it up satin black would look fresh
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!
          Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Nice its lookin good whens the new muffler get in? What one did you get?
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
              Maaaan did you get a new and or second job? Cuz you are buying parts like if you were ballin'! Lol.. wish I could have more free money to spend on my cb, who does your muffler work?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                fresh rad! ive been wanting to upgrade mine as hot areas with a radiator core as thick as a pinky finger anit a good idea haha.. you should wire tuck the engine bay and paint it up satin black would look fresh
                lol yeah that is not going to cool anything off.
                A wire tuck and respray of the whole car (engine bay, trunk, interior, etc.) will be done as soon as i get another reliable daily driver. I've been trying to build credit for the past year and a half, i had none. So hopefully once that is in order, a new car will be too.

Well, as of today, not for at least another week or 2. I just dropped a butt load of money on unexpected expenses. I keep going back and forth between this and this Now, i can't go to the west coast meet this weekend.

I'm looking at an Apexi ws2 though. Sound wise it won't matter what kind i get, everything will sound loud and obnoxious. That's because i am running 2.5" straight pipe with just a resonator. As far as quality though, it will matter. A Greddy or Apexi should last a long time. Should, being the key word. Even the most reputable brands can make mistakes too.

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
                Maaaan did you get a new and or second job? Cuz you are buying parts like if you were ballin'! Lol.. wish I could have more free money to spend on my cb, who does your muffler work?
                I got a new one, it pays a little more. lol Hopefully i will eventually end up working from home too, which will save me $400/month in gas. More money in my pocket=more money for the cb.

Plus, when school starts up that'll be a nice little chunk to add to the cb fund. It's nice getting paid to go to school.

In other news:
                Fans should be on their way. Hopefully i'll get an update on if they've shipped them out yet. I sure hope so.

Also picked up some black trunk panels today.

Comment

Nice i was looking at both of those two but i really dont want to pay that much for it lol....hay im an sucker ill prob buy one at some point lol.....cant wait to see whats next with that extra income for the cb

Comment

Nice i was looking at both of those two but i really dont want to pay that much for it lol....hay im an sucker ill prob buy one at some point lol.....cant wait to see whats next with that extra income for the cb
                    Yeah, i felt the same way. You can see how far that got me lol So i may as well get something that won't be a waste of money.

Comment

Finally got my fans in and installed them.

and swapped my nasty blue carpet out with this black one

Comment

you did all that in 3 hrs? lol we just got done with the meet. I posted the pics and then it rained, so I had to dry my car off, since there was no way I was letting mother nature dirty up my car after only 5 hrs of being washed and looking pretty.

member's ride thread
                        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                        91 Accord SE 176k
                        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                          you did all that in 3 hrs? lol we just got done with the meet. I posted the pics and then it rained, so I had to dry my car off, since there was no way I was letting mother nature dirty up my car after only 5 hrs of being washed and looking pretty.
                          Yeah. Duh I'm Superwoman, don't ya know?
                          Lol nah I did that earlier this week on Tuesday and Wednesday. Not to mention it was hotter than a cooch when I was trying to swap the carpet. I lost like 5lbs in sweat.
                          Anyways, my laptop wasn't working earlier this week, the AC adapter took a shit on me. Aaron picked up a new one on his way back, so I just updated it when I got home from the meet.

Comment

Nice looks good those fans are way thin.....

Comment

Nice looks good those fans are way thin.....
                              Yeah they are and they work really good. $200 well spent.

Comment

Nice do they cool better then stock ones?

Comment

Working...
                                X