X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    I cant find any thing on sigma the cloest I found was a vision/chargespeed lip on here

I have the mugen rear, I need side and a front lip as well
    Yeah the sigmas were all discontinued, so more than likely you'd have to pray someone on here wants to sell theirs.

I think the m3 sideskirts would look good with the sigma rear. Just have to decide on a front lip that will complement the others.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    I cant find any thing on sigma the cloest I found was a vision/chargespeed lip on here

I have the mugen rear, I need side and a front lip as well

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    I thought it was the front lol, nice slick sold it to you
    Yep. Nah I have been looking for a front one even longer.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    I thought it was the front lol, nice slick sold it to you

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    You gonna source the rest of the Sigma kit or no?
    idk at this rate, it may take me 10 years to get the whole kit lol

you know the front lip is way more rare than the rear.
    WTH, where did you get a sigma lip from?????
    i pm'd another member like maybe 6-8 months ago (his fs thread hadn't been updated since like march 2010) and he finally pm'd me back like 3 weeks ago.
    Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
    Pics pics pics pics!!!

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    Pics pics pics pics!!!

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    WTH, where did you get a sigma lip from?????

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    You gonna source the rest of the Sigma kit or no?

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    got my sigma lip in today! will post pics here in a little bit.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
    even if you did by some chance finish it you'd find some reason to change the plans for it, lol. when i first put my cam in mine and tuned it i thought of going turbo then half way through getting all the parts i changed my mind. im glad i did though, it got me reliable power and pretty good mpg 27cty/32hwy.
    yeah if i do end up going turbo, it won't be until i get another reliable car. I have the cherokee but it needs a lot of work to be deemed reliable. Plus, we are using parts off it to get my bf's comanche running.

i'm thinking of buying a new f22 and building it from the ground up. So pretty much everything will be new and have a solid motor for this car. That won't be until i get more money though.

Unemployment blows, but hopefully i'll start my new job tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• jdm92_accorn
    replied
    even if you did by some chance finish it you'd find some reason to change the plans for it, lol. when i first put my cam in mine and tuned it i thought of going turbo then half way through getting all the parts i changed my mind. im glad i did though, it got me reliable power and pretty good mpg 27cty/32hwy.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
    this thing is lookin good. im glad to see that you're soo much of a diy person. cant wait to see it when you're done. if you're like me it'll never be done though, lol.
    Thanks, yeah I'm sure it will never really be finished but I think it's slowly coming together.

Leave a comment:

• jdm92_accorn
    replied
    this thing is lookin good. im glad to see that you're soo much of a diy person. cant wait to see it when you're done. if you're like me it'll never be done though, lol.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
    29,000 members probably only about 10,000 that are active. I'll be generous and say 40 of those are female. That's a girl:guy ratio of 1:250 which is .4% I rounded up and gave it an even 1%.
    Well then...lol.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    Nice! I wanted one of those for the longest time. Lucky.

And it's not 99% male. More like 98%. And some of us are more man than others. Just sayin.
    29,000 members probably only about 10,000 that are active. I'll be generous and say 40 of those are female. That's a girl:guy ratio of 1:250 which is .4% I rounded up and gave it an even 1%.

Anywho...yeah I'm pretty stoked! Patience grasshopper.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X