• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shit that paint job is hot.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
      shit that paint job is hot.
      Yeah i was surprised at how good it turned out.

Click picture to see my mrt
      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Front needs moar low.
        wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
          Front needs moar low.
          Yeah I know, just takin baby steps right now, but it's definitely on the to do list

Comment

Car looks fresh!! love the makeover! , glad the sturt bar is going on this ride!
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!
            Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
              Only I tweeked it. No emblems and I added the flushie.
              Overall looks nice. In my opinion you should have put 9091 red/clears in the middle and leave the corners red/amber instead of switching to a 9293 trunk.

still liking your CB however
              '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

LOL, God damn Kimbo, I have had Susie for 4 years and i havent done this much. Yes I still have the picture of your WHITE CB. rust and all. Jesus. I just hope that you did all of the jams. cause we aint looking for no skunk.

Also, I have the outies for your tail lights, I have 4 sets of 9293 sedan tailights FYI.

Comment

But since you have everything black, you should do the trim and black house the tailights and the headlights. possibly even get a G Square and black that bitch out too. Just my 0.02

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                    Car looks fresh!! love the makeover! , glad the sturt bar is going on this ride!
                    thanks man, can't wait to put it on!
                    Originally posted by jamaicancb3 View Post
                    Overall looks nice. In my opinion you should have put 9091 red/clears in the middle and leave the corners red/amber instead of switching to a 9293 trunk.

still liking your CB however
                    haha the outers will be switched soon! just all the outers i find, everyone wants more than what i paid for a new fender, trunk lid, & both bumpers combined for the damn things. They think it's rare shit or somethin! and of course at the jy all the head & tail lights are stripped from all the cbs.
                    Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                    LOL, God damn Kimbo, I have had Susie for 4 years and i havent done this much. Yes I still have the picture of your WHITE CB. rust and all. Jesus. I just hope that you did all of the jams. cause we aint looking for no skunk.

Also, I have the outies for your tail lights, I have 4 sets of 9293 sedan tailights FYI.
                    of course i had them do the door jambs, just not the underside of the trunk and hood. but meh, maybe later i'll have em do those. i just need a drivers side outie! if i dont get one before the meet, bring it with and name your price, and you'll have a little extra spending money while you're in town.
                    Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                    But since you have everything black, you should do the trim and black house the tailights and the headlights. possibly even get a G Square and black that bitch out too. Just my 0.02
                    i dont wanna go too overboard with the black. trim will stay chrome, i would've done the black trim had i kept it white. I'm debating on the g-square it just seems so cliche now. Everywhere you look there's a cb with a g-square grill. so idk.

Comment

These came today!

neuspeed bar, and rear sway bar are on their way. my suspension is almost complete!

Comment

Ooh, GBP! I like.

Amber UN-smoked corners are where it's at. Just sayin. You doing OEM 9293 tails or red/clears or what? G-square(or similar) grille and this thing will be purdy.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

You need to let me know and I need to figure out if giving you the extra driver side outie will set my perfect 4 out of balance, if so, I go junk yard crawling again.

But I can understand, but Susie is getting a G Square on her Re Vamp.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            Ooh, GBP! I like.

Amber UN-smoked corners are where it's at. Just sayin. You doing OEM 9293 tails or red/clears or what? G-square(or similar) grille and this thing will be purdy.
                            although i liked my frost white, i needed a definite change, and i'm really liking the GBP.
                            yeah i had un smoked on, but changed em, plus they were busted and i bought these a long time ago and figured i'd put em on for a while. i'm sure i'll change my mind after a while, then again i might just go for 1 piecers after i get tired of the smoked corners.

and oem tails, & i'm thinking chargespeed over g-square. especially if i do the 1 piecers

Comment

Clean as CB! looks fantastic! I'm loving the rear! Black, no emblems! Looks very sleek!

Comment

Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
                                Clean as CB! looks fantastic! I'm loving the rear! Black, no emblems! Looks very sleek!
                                Thanks! yours looks good as well! Even after the mini accident.

Comment

Working...
                                X