Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
    Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
    Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
    -----------------------------------
    1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
      Looks good, are you going to drop it??
      Yeah a little lower. going to go with koni yellows with GC sleeves. So that should drop me a bit more.

Click picture to see my mrt
      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

put the cf gas door on and gave it a wash and took a few pics. need to find time to put my sway bar, intersection lights, and camber kit on. this weekend i should have a little bit of time. hopefully i can finally get something accomplished.

Comment

intersections it looks soo good right now. why ruin it by cutting holes in the bumper.
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            intersections it looks soo good right now. why ruin it by cutting holes in the bumper.
            yeah. i'm thinking of getting another bumper and getting a rattle can of GBP so i can paint it to match and then put the intersections on that one. that way i can just swap bumpers if i get tired of em and not have holes in my bumper.

Comment

Blackhouse headlights are what you need. Is the gas door real CF or wrapped?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                Blackhouse headlights are what you need. Is the gas door real CF or wrapped?
                well i'm hoping to come across some 9293 one piecers so i can put my projectors and hids to use. especially since i got my big check today, i always feel like going on a shopping spree. lol i know i know, typical woman.

and its fake ...i mean...wrapped

Comment

Still looks good though. And i hear ya. I got money coming from my knee and its already spent on my car, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post

Still looks good though. And i hear ya. I got money coming from my knee and its already spent on my car, lol.
                    yeah its not too bad.

yeah my azenis are pretty worn out so i figured i might as well buy new wheels when i buy new tires lol

Comment

have you replaced those upper control arms yet? I just did a ton of suspension shit to my car, new UCAs, new lower BJs, new tierods, wheel bearings, rotors, pads. Feels so much tighter than before, its like a brand new car.

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                        have you replaced those upper control arms yet? I just did a ton of suspension shit to my car, new UCAs, new lower BJs, new tierods, wheel bearings, rotors, pads. Feels so much tighter than before, its like a brand new car.
                        no not yet. since my tires are pretty much shot so i'm thinking of doing them when i get my new wheels and tires, as well as my sway bar. hopefully that should stiffen things up a bit.

Comment

well i tried doing the sway bar on monday and it didn't work out so well. ran into problems with it rubbing on the exhaust. so no sway bar installed for now. on the bright side, my buddy is supposed to do a photo shoot with my car tonight

Comment

hope it goes well kim :] keep us updated. u must be busy lately.
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                              hope it goes well kim :] keep us updated. u must be busy lately.
                              me too yeah. i just worked 7 days straight, had a day off, and then 3 more. ugh it's exhausting, especially since i hate my job lol. if only i could work on my cb all day and get paid. lol

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                                well i tried doing the sway bar on monday and it didn't work out so well. ran into problems with it rubbing on the exhaust. so no sway bar installed for now. on the bright side, my buddy is supposed to do a photo shoot with my car tonight
                                yeah I had that same problem with my ST rear sway bar hitting my new RSR exhaust, so I had to ditch that bar and go with the Progress rear sway. It hugs the car a lot better and clears my RSR by a lot. That's definitely the sway to go with for aftermarket exhausts I found out.

I found mine locally on AZHT for 70 bucks brand new so I lucked out on that one.

member's ride thread
                                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                                91 Accord SE 176k
                                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                                X