sikz6 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post

thanks man, how are things? any better since the last time i talked to ya?
    im getting by day by day but making it threw ! things have improved a bit though (other then the condition of my cb but i ended up picking up reliable car that gets me out of town when i need to. so the cb is mostly used for handy man jobs and just going around town)
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Kimbo, what you need to do is this:

Go to an exhaust shop. Have them cut/remove the section where the bar rubs. Install the bar. Then weld you in a new piece of pipe. Im not sure how cheap/expensive exhaust shops are in AZ, but a local one I went to a few years back charged $50 to custom bend 2.5" pipe from the cat to the axle AND install my axle-back setup.

I dont see why they couldnt or wouldnt do that for you. If they wont install the bar, see if they'll let you come in real quick and install it yourself.

Just thinking out loud.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        Kimbo, what you need to do is this:

Go to an exhaust shop. Have them cut/remove the section where the bar rubs. Install the bar. Then weld you in a new piece of pipe. Im not sure how cheap/expensive exhaust shops are in AZ, but a local one I went to a few years back charged $50 to custom bend 2.5" pipe from the cat to the axle AND install my axle-back setup.

I dont see why they couldnt or wouldnt do that for you. If they wont install the bar, see if they'll let you come in real quick and install it yourself.

Just thinking out loud.
        yeah i know i could always go to an exhaust shop. Why do that, when i have the best welder in town as my roommate? I want even the exhaust to look immaculate. but seriously i want quality work, so i would have aaron do it, if it is going to be custom. It's just a matter of us working out a time where we both have the same days off. It would take probably 2 or 3 days. These are his welds on an intercooler. I could look at these all day, so beautiful and perfect.

Click picture to see my mrt
        Instagram: sikz6

Comment

"Roommate"

And Jesus tits!! Them's some beautiful fucking welds.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

That is some Awesome TIG Work.

The CB is hot!

...Almost as hot as the owner.

=p

Comment

"Roommate"

And Jesus tits!! Them's some beautiful fucking welds.
              yeah roommate, or well technically, housemate. we are in separate rooms. Yeah i didn't lie, he does some amazing work. he could open up his own shop, he has enough side jobs to do it. his last job he made $800 for 16 hrs worth of work. I'd say $50/hr isn't too shabby. i don't know if you've seen this eg or not, but he's done most if not all the fabrication on this thing. It will soon be featured in a magazine as Raul has already been hit up by several different magazines. They are holding out for dsport though.

and the master welder there in the background :P

http://ht-archive.net/showthread.php?t=2743355

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
              That is some Awesome TIG Work.

The CB is hot!

...Almost as hot as the owner.

=p
              almost

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                yeah roommate, or well technically, housemate. we are in separate rooms.
                I just meant the whole ex thing. "We're housemates now."

almost
                Yeah...still a bit more work left to do.

Comment

I just meant the whole ex thing. "We're housemates now."
                  yeah lol i know.
                  Yeah...still a bit more work left to do.
                  yep, a lot of work still to do. no where close to where i want it to be.

Comment

Man nice progress on the car. Now you need a swap to complete it.

Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                      Man nice progress on the car. Now you need a swap to complete it.

thanks! i don't know if i'll do a swap, although, i might just do a na build with the f22 or boost it. we'll see.

Comment

with your recent purchase, are your plans to boost it?

very nice ride girl, keep it up!
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                          with your recent purchase, are your plans to boost it?

very nice ride girl, keep it up!
                          thanks!

yeah more than likely, i have the resources readily available to me to boost it, so if everything pans out, that'll be the plan. I'm on the prowl for a coupe to add to my collection, so either this one or the coupe when i get my hands on one.

Comment

personal preference is to boost 4 door. I like that what just happened look.
                            wagon will be boosted for next summer.
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                              personal preference is to boost 4 door. I like that what just happened look.
                              wagon will be boosted for next summer.
                              well, i think the wagon will definitely have that effect. yeah it'll depend on if and what condition i find a coupe.

Although, i won't do anything until i have another car to drive daily. i don't really trust my cherokee. plus i hate having to guess how fast i'm going due to the vss not working. that thing has so many minor issues, nothing motor wise though. It is a money pit, i'd rather just sell the thing altogether and get a coupe.

Comment

Damn the car has come quite a ways.... It's screaming for some Blacked Out Headlights

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Working...
                                X