sikz6 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
    nice! going custom?. i have a legend sedan lip and like it much better then stock but want to get something more aggressive in the future.. but ive allready scuffed the legend one up at stock height so it would kind of be waste of money for me
    scuffed the legend at stock height? is your depth perception bad or do you like to go romping over speed bumps? if thats the case and you still want a lip, i'd make sure you get a polyurethane lip or another stock lip. Otherwise it will be in pieces before you even get to enjoy it.

Well with the rear i am thinking sigma, but the front i have a different lip in mind. Only one other member that i know of has had it on and he no longer has his cb7 so i'm thinking of getting one and putting on mine.

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
      scuffed the legend at stock height? is your depth perception bad or do you like to go romping over speed bumps? if thats the case and you still want a lip, i'd make sure you get a polyurethane lip or another stock lip. Otherwise it will be in pieces before you even get to enjoy it.

Well with the rear i am thinking sigma, but the front i have a different lip in mind. Only one other member that i know of has had it on and he no longer has his cb7 so i'm thinking of getting one and putting on mine.
      haha well the drive ways here all have 1foot dips.. hell even the coupe with a STOCK cb lip and stock suspension scrapes roads and drive ways out here suck ><

thoses plans sound good though cant wait to see what the front lip is!!!
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

haha well the drive ways here all have 1foot dips.. hell even the coupe with a STOCK cb lip and stock suspension scrapes roads and drive ways out here suck ><

thoses plans sound good though cant wait to see what the front lip is!!!
        haha man that sucks. yeah there's even some driveways here that are pretty steep or they have pretty big dips going into them.

yeah hopefully it won't be much longer. i'm hoping to have both the lips on by may, if not sooner.

Comment

Finally got around to installing my stereo. made a custom plug n play harness, so that way i didn't have to hack up my oem harness. Thus making it easier to put a stock radio back in if i choose to sell this stereo. made a diy thread if anyone is interested.

anyways, here it is installed

Comment

you have the sigma rear!? o_o omfg.
            blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
              you have the sigma rear!? o_o omfg.
              not yet my friend. but soon, very soon.

Comment

installed my sidemarkers the other day

and here's just a crappy cell pic i took the other day

Comment

thoses are fresh... i still need to get me a set but i need new fenders first haha
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!
                  Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

thoses are fresh... i still need to get me a set but i need new fenders first haha
                    thanks! yeah i've had them since before christmas and just got around to installing them lol

Comment

Damn you did a good job Reminds me that mine are still in my top drawer since thanksgiving I think lol
                      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                        Damn you did a good job Reminds me that mine are still in my top drawer since thanksgiving I think lol
                        thanks! yeah i kept putting it off, but i had a little bit of spare time and wanted to do something to the cb. I feel like i hadn't done anything to my cb in forever. It was a really easy install. The most time consuming part was wrapping the wires w/electrical tape lol

Comment

nice work!

I want to buy your front camber kit.
                          -My Member Ride thread-
                          -JL store-

Comment

holy doody, so this is what sex with 4drs looks like, lol. this is a nice looking car bro, keep it up.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
                              holy doody, so this is what sex with 4drs looks like, lol. this is a nice looking car bro, keep it up.
                              lol thanks brah
                              Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
                              nice work!

I want to buy your front camber kit.
                              thanks jack! i was lazy and put off my taxes, but once i get my tax return back i will be hitting you up for goodies.

Comment

got a new shift boot and knob.

FYI:
                                In a few weeks i will be starting on a project here that will probably be pretty time consuming. Although really worth it, once finished. Less than a handful of people have successfully completed this project and I am going to attempt it. If all goes well there will be a diy for future members I'm pretty excited, just waiting on the main part to get here to get started.

I am determined to join that handful and be the first and possibly only girl to do so!

Comment

Working...
                                X