• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got some goodies in the mail today.

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Motor had a tough time starting this morning, so checked the spark plugs and found mass amounts of oil covering my spark plug boots. So needless to say, i replaced my valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals.

and i also put on my new jdm bumper lights

Comment

looking really good there. .. i love the door stills
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!
        Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

I am in love with this car.

I also find it amusing that everyone keeps calling you "bro"

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get those door sills? They are pure sex!
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
            looking really good there. .. i love the door stills
            Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
            I am in love with this car.

I also find it amusing that everyone keeps calling you "bro"

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get those door sills? They are pure sex!
            Thanks Blake and daddyo. door sills are courtesy of Jack Lee :thumbup:

Lol yeah probably doesn't help that I call them bro back, but it's all good. I correct people from time to time, but it's not that big of a deal to me. I'm pretty laid back.

Hoping to get coilovers installed, custom exhaust finished, and sway bar installed before Eibach.

Comment

just took a few pics, while taking a break from working on my exhaust

Comment

Looking good. What happened to the other bumper lights?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Looking good. What happened to the other bumper lights?
                  Thanks. I save those for meets and stuff. Daily driving I use the amber ones. Just because they get fucked up as it is. So i don't want to ruin them

Comment

Went to take my exhaust off to start making the new one, and this pretty much disintegrated/ fell apart on me. Yikes.

Here's the other half.

.....and the rest of the pile.

Comment

What up home slice! Long time no txt.. how u been? You've done a lot with your car since I last checked your page.. its looking sweeet lol.. those door sills are sex! I wanted to buy em off of jack but guess u snatched em up from me before I contacted him.. lmk if you wanna sell em keep up the good work and maybe I'll get to meet you @ eibach

Comment

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
                        What up home slice! Long time no txt.. how u been? You've done a lot with your car since I last checked your page.. its looking sweeet lol.. those door sills are sex! I wanted to buy em off of jack but guess u snatched em up from me before I contacted him.. lmk if you wanna sell em keep up the good work and maybe I'll get to meet you @ eibach
                        For sure. Thanks man. Yeah hoping to get a lot done in the next week. We'll see. Haha yeah i beat a few people to em. I sent a pm to jack i think literally seconds after he posted them. I was just about to head to bed too. Lol Sorry I haven't gotten back to you in a long time. Still have the trunk lid if you haven't already got another one. I haven't sold it yet in case you still wanted it. If you do I'll bring it to eibach with me. Either way i'll hit ya up at eibach.

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                          For sure. Thanks man. Yeah hoping to get a lot done in the next week. We'll see. Haha yeah i beat a few people to em. I sent a pm to jack i think literally seconds after he posted them. I was just about to head to bed too. Lol Sorry I haven't gotten back to you in a long time. Still have the trunk lid if you haven't already got another one. I haven't sold it yet in case you still wanted it. If you do I'll bring it to eibach with me. Either way i'll hit ya up at eibach.
                          Sounds good to me... and I think I'm going to stick with the 9293 trunk lid.. although I'm not 100% sure yet lol.. if someone wants to buy it from you just sell it to 'em.. either way I'll see you soon "broet"

Comment

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
                            Sounds good to me... and I think I'm going to stick with the 9293 trunk lid.. although I'm not 100% sure yet lol.. if someone wants to buy it from you just sell it to 'em.. either way I'll see you soon "broet"
                            Lol sounds good. And if you change your mind just let me know.

After about 10 hours now. We are just about done with the exhaust. Welding on the last hangers. Pics will be up later this afternoon. After I get some sleep.

Comment

ok, sorry for the delay. I got home from running errands yesterday afternoon took a nap that lasted until last night/early this morning. here is my custom exhaust. made by myself, with the help of my personal skilled welder of a bf. enjoy!

and then today fixed my ac and replaced motors and regulators. Meanwhile getting this

Comment

To a fartcan?!? Ah, son...I am disappoint.

Nice wound. Electrical tape, ftw.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X