No announcement yet.

sikz6 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im glad she is safe no matter what she says. i would be devestated if i lost this girl
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
      OMGOSH!!!!! That cant be your car in the sig! Your sedan was nice! Say it aint sooooooooooo
      nope, not the cb. yeah it was aaron's dc2.

I was on my way to work at 5 in the morning (it was still black out, not dark lol) and there's this part of the freeway that is really dark. For some reason they don't like to use the lights in that area. Well imagine plowing into a brick wall in that dark spot. That's pretty much what happened. There was a 6 car pile up already there and not one of the cars in the crash had lights/hazards on. Being as dark as it was, i didn't see the crash until i was about 15 ft in front of it. I ended up t-boning a station wagon (that was sideways facing the center divider blocking the hov and left lanes) going 75-80 without hitting the brakes. I didn't exactly have much time to react, 0.136 seconds give or take.

Luckily i was wearing my seat belt (hate to say, not a usual habit of mine) because little did i know aaron has disconnected the driver side airbag. So needless to say it didn't deploy. I most definitely would not be here if i hadn't been wearing my seat belt. I'm pretty banged up but in pretty damn good shape considering.

Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
      ^^^^ Thanx for clarifying!!! That sux for the teg.

That sux about the crracked head.
      Yeah, it sucks. Especially when good heads are apparently hard to come by in these neck of the woods. Every one i've came across has bent valves, cracks or warped.

Originally posted by tommi View Post
      im glad she is safe no matter what she says. i would be devestated if i lost this girl
      thanks tommi, my new year's resolution for this year is to be accident free!

Click picture to see my mrt
      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6

thanks tommi, my new year's resolution for this year is to be accident free!
        most deffinately is "what she said"
        <

Comment

most deffinately is "what she said"
          well, that kind too!

Comment

Glad you're ok. Cars can be replaced...we cant.
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

I'd be a little hot about the airbag. I mean, you're okay but still. Had you not been wearing your seatbelt, the airbag would've been your next piece of safety. Just saying.

Glad you're okay though Kimbo.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

here's a pic from more of a front view

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                Glad you're ok. Cars can be replaced...we cant.
                thanks, me too. yeah, true.

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                I'd be a little hot about the airbag. I mean, you're okay but still. Had you not been wearing your seatbelt, the airbag would've been your next piece of safety. Just saying.

Glad you're okay though Kimbo.
                yeah, that's true but in all fairness the steering wheel in the cb didn't even come with an airbag (so it would've been the same situation).

what i was more pissed off at is that, coincidentally enough, i was already planning on buying a new truck the day after the accident. I pick it up and when people asked aaron what happened to his car and he tells them, the first thing they say is "she's giving you the truck right?"

seriously? wtf?

I didn't get the truck for free. Besides, i told my bf i would help pay for another car for him, it's not like i was going to be like "well, sucks to be you." (of course, he doesn't mention that to anyone. or the fact that i asked him a few weeks prior if he wanted full coverage instead of liability and he said no.) i tell you. of course, i'm always the bad guy (girl) somehow.
                Last edited by sikz6; 01-04-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

These should arrive sometime this week.

Comment

[:
                    <

Comment

Enkie 92's? For the CB? I thought they were only 4x100

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

they made 4x114.3 as well. my fren drew12000 has a set. but not the remakes tho. they are orig from the 90s
                        <

Comment

they made 4x114.3 as well. my fren drew12000 has a set. but not the remakes tho. they are orig from the 90s
                          Right you are. Yeah, they aren't originals (less dirt and grime lol), but will still look nice.

Comment

.....and they're here.

Comment

Those look nicee! So they are or arnt 4x114.3 then?

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                                Those look nicee! So they are or arnt 4x114.3 then?

Comment

Working...
                                X