No announcement yet.

HOACB7 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooo! Not usually a fan of the blue but thats workin for me. Nice. Mine is getting painted in the next couple of days. Shaved my antenna too. Sweet, sweet ride you got there.

Did you use a flex agent for your bumpers?

Comment

Originally posted by Gsquat View Post
      Ooooo! Not usually a fan of the blue but thats workin for me. Nice. Mine is getting painted in the next couple of days. Shaved my antenna too. Sweet, sweet ride you got there.

Did you use a flex agent for your bumpers?
      Thanks, and yeah blue wasn't really my first choice but I went to a car show a couple of weeks before I got my car painted and it really helped me pick out my color because I was looking for something that nobody else had. As far as the flex agent I don't think they used one, but I'm not sure?

Well everybody here are a couple of pics from the Simply Clean 2 meet in Orlando last weekend. I'm sorry I don't have many pics of my car, but there were soo many cars there that I ended up taking a bunch of pics of other cars and realized that I had only taken one of mine. I will post pics that other people took from the show as I come across them. I'm working this weekend, but I am going to find time to clean the car and get pics up for you all to see.

Pics:

Last edited by HOACB7; 11-21-2010, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Wow! Can't believe I never left any comment here
        I love those rims! I want them so bad but couldn't find them so I have to ditch it Love the color!!! What's call?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

whata boss with the evo seats. looking good

Comment

I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this beast! Keep me up to date brother!
            Last edited by Dajap; 11-19-2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Looking good Craig, I completely forgot about Simply Clean .
              I would have went . Keep up the good work bro

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                Wow! Can't believe I never left any comment here
                I love those rims! I want them so bad but couldn't find them so I have to ditch it Love the color!!! What's call?
                Thanks for the compliment bro! I've looked online for these wheels as well and I have only found 2 other sets. If I ever get around to doing a 5-lug conversion, then I will probably end up selling these? As for the color it is a custom blue with a ton of metallic and crystal pearl added to it. It isn't a color from any specific manufacturer.

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                whata boss with the evo seats. looking good
                Thanks bro, they look hella good in the car too, with the matching rear seat.

Originally posted by Dajap View Post
                I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this beast! Keep me up to date brother!
                For sure homie, you know you will be the first to get updates.

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                Looking good Craig, I completely forgot about Simply Clean . I would have went . Keep up the good work bro
                It's all good bro, Simply Clean was one hell of a meet. I'm planning on coming down for AFM though so you should be able to see the car there.

Well here is a pic of what is going to be added to the engine bay here soon. it was just painted today.

Comment

Nice, matching!

Comment

Originally posted by Dajap View Post
                    Nice, matching!
                    Man you've been keeping your eye on this thing ever since you got to see it in person huh. Lol I do too cause it looks soo sexy. I'm gonna clean it up really good this weekend hopefully to get some pics of the whole car.

Comment

Hell of a work done with the preparation and finally painting the whole car

The color is

Comment

super clean, I love the color choice.

Comment

Originally posted by knysha View Post
                          Hell of a work done with the preparation and finally painting the whole car

The color is
                          I appreciate it, and yeah I have a very keen attention to detail so there is no way I could just get this thing painted half ass.

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                          super clean, I love the color choice.
                          Thanks bro, your car is nice as hell as well. I'm trying to get on that SoCal level.

Comment

Originally posted by HOACB7
                            Thanks for the compliment bro! I've looked online for these wheels as well and I have only found 2 other sets. If I ever get around to doing a 5-lug conversion, then I will probably end up selling these? As for the color it is a custom blue with a ton of metallic and crystal pearl added to it. It isn't a color from any specific manufacturer.
                            Yeah, they're hard to come by for sure.
                            Did anyone say selling?

Aww, no wonder but it sure turn out nice!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

went through all pgs of your MRT so far you cb is looking good.

What is the ride height and what size are those volks?
                              NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                              DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                                Yeah, they're hard to come by for sure.
                                Did anyone say selling?

Aww, no wonder but it sure turn out nice!
                                Yeah man if I do end up doing the 5-lug conversion like I want then I will have no need for these wheels so if I do end up selling them I'll be sure to let you know.

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                                went through all pgs of your MRT so far you cb is looking good.

What is the ride height and what size are those volks?
                                Thanks bro! I'm not exactly sure about the ride height, I have the Tanabe Sustec coilovers lowered all the way and also removed the helper springs to get as low as I could. As for the wheels they are 16x7 +33 all the way around.

Comment

Working...
                                X