Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostile
    replied
    Get with it man. I want to see some progress pics.

Leave a comment:

• magicdragon
    replied
    Well its been a very long time, im back and have lots of stuf to update, will do later, but its alot.

Leave a comment:

• magicdragon
    replied
    well its been a while but im back, and have had some stuff happen, 1 being somebody hit my car door, and messed up the mirror, on the driver side door.

Leave a comment:

• magicdragon
    replied
    scored some touch up dupli-color paint, time to start fighting the rust

Leave a comment:

• magicdragon
    replied
    ive been thinking about doing that since the roof and the trunk need to be painted aswell, and since i cant find the silver paint i need (without paying a a butt load) they will get painted black

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    Originally posted by magicdragon View Post
    i just realized that all the pics i have of the car online have been ''fixed'' to hide the shitty fading clear coat, hmm i totally forgot about that
    lol well you should two tone it do the top sec black and leave the bottom that might not look two bad

Leave a comment:

• magicdragon
    replied
    i just realized that all the pics i have of the car online have been ''fixed'' to hide the shitty fading clear coat, hmm i totally forgot about that

Leave a comment:

• magicdragon
    replied
    Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
    Why did you black out the hood? Was the paint fading or something?
    yeah the clear coat was really bad (so is the roof, and trunk lid), im thinking about going all black or just leave it the color it is, the black hood goes really nice with the rims

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    Why did you black out the hood? Was the paint fading or something?

Leave a comment:

• Theos92VR4
    replied
    I like what you did with the wheels man, they look great Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• magicdragon
    replied
    just some pics of the recent work ive done

im loving what i did to my rims, they look a lot better than before

and here is a random picture i took at work
    i was cleaning a bike chain and got the floor dirty and this is what i found on the floor

i see a eagles head, what do you see

Leave a comment:

• magicdragon
    replied
    well went to the J Y and got a new a/c condenser and a new steering wheel, hope to have pics soon

Leave a comment:

• magicdragon
    replied
    Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
    Painting the rims black?!?! haha why did you cover your airfilter?? not such a smart idea.....
    the thing came with a heat shield thing, id take it off (ive thought about it) but i need to clean my bay first (it gets really dirty) right now air is funneled in through the the stock piping that i modded to be open right to the whole of the filter

Leave a comment:

• magicdragon
    replied
    LOOK WHAT I DID

Leave a comment:

• cuate01221
    replied
    Painting the rims black?!?! haha why did you cover your airfilter?? not such a smart idea.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X