• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ride is looking clean man!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

P12! Its less slow!
      Last edited by Dobermann; 01-04-2011, 02:08 AM.

Comment

did you have thoes sawblades done or did you crome them yourself ????

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
          did you have thoes sawblades done or did you crome them yourself ????
          Emery cloth, and lots of it. Just started with coarse and started going. Then I got a powerball for christmas so that should help when i get to polishing them.

Comment

Cant wait to see the blades all polished and shining in the summer

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Me neither^I'll try to have one done done in time for the winter meet. I get frusterated on the insides of the spokes and move on to another wheel. I have 4 nearly done wheels now lol.

Comment

Headlight progress!

Comment

Interesting..... Can't wait to see em' all done man.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                  PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Yeah, Black house has been done alot, and I like the fits headlights. I havent seen anyone do it before so I figured I would try it out.

I wasn't going to untape them tonight because I was afraid of it peeling, but I got too excited.

Comment

Dude i love those pizza pan'ish wheels you got for $60bones.If its a whole set and you ever wanna get rid of them lmk manAlso love the car nice repair and you did the rust the correct way patch panel not like some do just by throwing some tiger hair in there and bondoing over it.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

thats how i fixed my car from that accident i had.. good looking cb bro
                        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Nice, likw what ur doin with the headlights, i had that idea, can't wait see ur's done then maybe i'll try

Comment

Went shopping today! $20 for all the fog stuff, $10 for each set of e36 side markers. I can't wait for this summer!

PS- Josh - One of those is your!

Comment

Lovin the stance and the blades! Cant wait to see the new stuff on? How do like the P12?

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
                                Lol me too. Our roads are brutal up here. Theres alot of "oh shit", "I cant go there..." and "AHHHHGH"
                                I do that a lot too...in mine. LMAO I have about the same drop...and there's some place's around here I wouldn't even attempt to go being how low I sit.

even going at an angle in some places won't work...LMAO.
                                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                                X