No announcement yet.

Dobermann : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any issues at all with the ground controlls? with them is it possible to raise them up like 1 or 2 inches from your height? I like your stance ALOT it just would not work up here with the roads lol

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
      even going at an angle in some places won't work...LMAO.
      Lol yeah I tried to get into my friends driveway once. He has a 1" lip at the end of it. It took me a few tries before I just parked on the road!

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
      Any issues at all with the ground controlls? with them is it possible to raise them up like 1 or 2 inches from your height? I like your stance ALOT it just would not work up here with the roads lol
      GCs have a range of .5"-3.5". Mine are on the lowest perch the can go so its roughly 1"-4". It's up now for the winter. You could run them all the way up if you wanted. If you do that install them up. If you see your car slammed you wont raise it up lol.

I'm not sure how your roads are, but if your careful you can do it. I rip bush roads this low!

Comment

So I have been busy refinishing my blades. I'm not sure I wanna sell them anymore. Heres some pics from the process.

Stock finish

Rash

No rash.

I'm guessing the result is roughly 30-40 hours per wheel, and ALOT of emery cloth, 400, 1000, 2000, Mothers Aluminum and Mag polish, and then Mothers billet.

Thats only 1 polish on it. If I do a few more I will get a much clearer reflection.

Comment

Damn thats how I want to do my legend blades

Keep it up man
          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

They came out pretty nice!! I wouldn't want to sell them either.

MRT - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172713

1993 Accord Ex

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
              Damn thats how I want to do my legend blades
              That would be hell doing each of those windows. I would just do that face and paint the windows to match your car or something.

Originally posted by Monza View Post
              They came out pretty nice!! I wouldn't want to sell them either.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
                So I have been busy refinishing my blades. I'm not sure I wanna sell them anymore. Heres some pics from the process.

Stock finish

Rash

No rash.

I'm guessing the result is roughly 30-40 hours per wheel, and ALOT of emery cloth, 400, 1000, 2000, Mothers Aluminum and Mag polish, and then Mothers billet.

Thats only 1 polish on it. If I do a few more I will get a much clearer reflection.
                Really sexy rims...people will think it's a brand new set of rims!!1 dang
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

2 things, firstly, those rims, 30-40hrs per wheel, man you serious! shit! paid off though! wait til type g sees this.

secondly

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
                  Takes winter like a boss!
                  LOL! this needs to be a rear window stick or something!

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                  UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                  NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Great job bro. If you don't mine me asking where did you find the fogs?

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                      Really sexy rims...people will think it's a brand new set of rims!!1 dang
                      Thanks! They do look that way eh? Not too shabby for 18 years old.

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                      2 things, firstly, those rims, 30-40hrs per wheel, man you serious! shit! paid off though! wait til type g sees this.
                      Lol yeah. Its winter and my course load at school is easy this semester, plus I am still unemployed - so no money for the bar. Results = This.

I can do better though. I still need a few more polishes to get a really really good shine out of it.

Originally posted by svgnewbie View Post
                      Great job bro. If you don't mine me asking where did you find the fogs?
                      One of my favorite scrap yards, Nicklin Auto Recyclers in Guelph. They have alot of fresh inventory and its not picked over very much. I got the fogs, brackets, harness, and switch for $20

There aren't any left though. I checked.

Comment

Imma need you to do my blades!! Very nice work you did on them.
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

He found the fogs at the junkyard, lucky bastard!
                          When TypeG sees this he'll...explode.

Good job once again man!
                          Too bad they didn't have offset. 0_o
                          Current:
                          2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                          1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                          1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                            He found the fogs at the junkyard, lucky bastard

Someone hit my car, and drove off.

I buffed most of it out. Theres stil some scratches.

I'm not sure what wheels to run yet.

Or

Not too camber worn for running -2 on winter tires!

Comment

nice job on the polishing. can't say i've seen many people polish the windows on the wheel too, that's extra dedication. looks really good though. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

mad love for the head light paint match , kinda looks like C6 status. now to the polished blades looking great.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X