Dobermann : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
    nice job on the polishing. can't say i've seen many people polish the windows on the wheel too, that's extra dedication. looks really good though. later.
    Thank you! The windows were the best/worst decision about these wheels. I love how they turned out, but they took so damn long I'm not sure they were worth it.

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
    mad love for the head light paint match , kinda looks like C6 status. now to the polished blades looking great.
    Thanks dude! I was going for first gen honda fit status originally, but c6 works too.

Some of you have seen this on facebook already, but for the others here was a shot of the install yesterday. I'm waiting for the rain to go away so I can detail her and get some good pictures.

Comment

Nice ride man! I like your MRT too, its cool to read through the pics!
      Man, I can't find fog lights on the east coast of Canada at all!

Comment

Damn man I love your car! i wanna find a set of those wheels for my car.. the polish job looks amazing

Comment

Looking good, sucks about your door I hate parking my car in lots I always try to find the most out of the way spots. But you never know shit happens.

MRT - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172713

1993 Accord Ex

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
            Nice ride man! I like your MRT too, its cool to read through the pics!
            Man, I can't find fog lights on the east coast of Canada at all!
            Thank you! I try to keep the first page updated so people can cruise that quickly if they are browsing, but if they want build pictures then they can go into the thread more.

Keep looking for the fogs! I try to visit as many yards as I can when I'm touring around and I check every car for them. I almost threw up I was so excited when I found them.

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
            Damn man I love your car! i wanna find a set of those wheels for my car.. the polish job looks amazing
            Thanks! I really appriecate the encouragement.

Originally posted by Monza View Post
            Looking good, sucks about your door I hate parking my car in lots I always try to find the most out of the way spots. But you never know shit happens.
            Yeah it sucks. It was at my residence and the staff was too lazy to bother even looking at who did it. I buffed 97% of it out tho, so its not bad.

I never miss an opportunity to photo sesh next to another bordeaux. Even if I'm already late for class.

This is still in winter stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
              One of my favorite scrap yards, Nicklin Auto Recyclers in Guelph. They have alot of fresh inventory and its not picked over very much. I got the fogs, brackets, harness, and switch for $20

There aren't any left though. I checked.
              Any chance you can keep an eye out for me next time you go there and they have any?

Comment

lookin good
                -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

that luks realli good bro
                  keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by svgnewbie View Post
                    Any chance you can keep an eye out for me next time you go there and they have any?
                    Will do Josh and I are having a build weekend coming up for the wagon. You should come out and scower the yard with us and pull some parts?

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
                    lookin good
                    Thanks Keith!

Originally posted by 92CB7EX-R View Post
                    that luks realli good bro
                    keep up the good work
                    Thank you

Comment

WAGON BUILD YESYEYSYEYYSYYEYEYSYS!
                      I'm actually more exicted for this than getting the header for the CB7.
                      Current:
                      2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                      1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                      1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

can u plz write up a DIY on those rims
                        man they look hot

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                          WAGON BUILD YESYEYSYEYYSYYEYEYSYS!
                          I'm actually more exicted for this than getting the header for the CB7.

Are we still on for Sunday? WAGON BUILD

Originally posted by 92CB7EX-R View Post
                          can u plz write up a DIY on those rims
                          man they look hot
                          Thanks dude! Yeah I might do one soon. Its basically lots of sand paper and emery cloth and giver shit. Once I get them all finished I think I will.
                          Last edited by Dobermann; 03-31-2011, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Found some goodies at the yard today for motivation for future projects.

And, my bikes.

Comment

them rims,them rims,them rims. I love that stance with blades
                              looks good.

Marry Jane

Comment

yes plz do a DIY
                                and i dont know if you remember me but i saw you at kennedy commons last year with your buddy that had a station wagon cb, you were tellin me how u just broke off your tow hook on the bottom
                                lol
                                i was driving the blue da9 integra (the one in the pic)
                                \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Comment

Working...
                                X