Dobermann : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
    Thanks mike! Should worried more about you wheel tourqe than the glare Your fogs look sick btw!
    I didnt even notice this comment lol, ya its a good thing I didnt lose my front tire , and thx just got to get a HID kit for them

New heart and soul H22A4
    Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
    Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
    Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

is that the lowest the ground controls can go?

Comment

It came to $230 total. $100 for diagnostic and labour, and then $100 for the coil, and then $30 in tax. I would have bought an oem coil anyways, so it really only cost me $115 more to bring it there and have it done. If I would have taken the day off to fix it I would be out much more than that. I consider it the best option.

Whoa new page - This calls for some throwback pictures!

Holy stock suspension batman!

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7EX-R View Post
          is that the lowest the ground controls can go?
          I'm at -1 in the front and +9 threads in the rear. I suppose the rear could go lower, but uneven tuck looks stupid. So basically, yes. If I'm not doing function, I should atleast do form properly.

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
          Holy stock suspension batman!
          I know right!

This to this

Comment

I'm at -1 in the front and +9 threads in the rear. I suppose the rear could go lower, but uneven tuck looks stupid. So basically, yes. If I'm not doing function, I should atleast do form properly.

I know right!

This to this

That looks hella good man! How did ya polish the blabes? What did ya use?

Comment

That looks hella good man! How did ya polish the blabes? What did ya use?
              Thanks! I used sandpaper, emery cloth, polish, and ALOT of time. Oh, and beer.

I went to the scrap yard on saturday. Snagged this for $20.

Comment

Dude your whole car is sick. I love how low it is on the gc and koni setup. I also love the trunk storage piece you picked up. Keep it up man.

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I need one of those trunk things n I know where there is a wagon let's hope it still in it lol...
                  Btw my body man started welding finally I gave him shit after SnP on thr phone, then Monday my car was in the garage getn worked.

Cb7 =20yrs old but strOng as if new lol
                  Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Man I love this cb

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                      Dude your whole car is sick. I love how low it is on the gc and koni setup. I also love the trunk storage piece you picked up. Keep it up man.
                      Thanks! I'm loving the trunk storage too. CN7Nub showed me his storage thing on his wagon and I had never thought to get one until I saw that thread about installing them in sedans. It fits my 2x4s I carry around with me perfectly too. I need those to jack my car and get into places :-)

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
                      I need one of those trunk things n I know where there is a wagon let's hope it still in it lol...
                      Btw my body man started welding finally I gave him shit after SnP on thr phone, then Monday my car was in the garage getn worked.

Cb7 =20yrs old but strOng as if new lol
                      I take it by your post in regional that said wagon did still have it?
                      And nice! I'm excited to see this thing when its all done. Do you have a goal to have it finished by? Import expo or hatertech or S&P5?

Man I love this cb
                      Thanks!

Oh, and cause I hate posting without adding pictures, Heres moar. I just bought a new camera yesterday and was testing it out.

Then we started taking vdub pics, so I parked across the road. Lolololol.
                      Last edited by Dobermann; 06-28-2011, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Dang that was a bad wreck I think stock lx wheels are dangerous because they dont get any traction.
                        your car makes me want my dads red lx.
                        Last edited by thepowderblue; 06-28-2011, 02:29 AM.
                        Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                        93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

U keepin the sawblades? Or are u gettin other rims?

Comment

i was looking at the pic on your last page car looks fkn good wish we could have a photoshoot with our cars hahah

Comment

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
                              Dang that was a bad wreck I think stock lx wheels are dangerous because they dont get any traction.
                              your car makes me want my dads red lx.
                              Could have been worse. Atleast everyone was okay, and my car was repairable.

U keepin the sawblades? Or are u gettin other rims?
                              I dunno. I just reposted the blades. I am theoretically selling both my winters and summers and rocking my winters with all seasons until I get them. I would buy them now but I refuse to have 5 sets of wheels. I don't wanna get in the habbit of wheel whoring lol.

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                              i was looking at the pic on your last page car looks fkn good wish we could have a photoshoot with our cars hahah
                              Maybe some day? I have always wanted to cruise to Eibach. Maybe if that happens we can work something out.

And since I havent posted pics or anything in a while,

Trying on the new winter shoes

In my driveway

Coming out of my driveway lolol

Diggie and Elizabeth on a date

And Elizabeth racing the Evo. I lost.

Comment

love the sig picture every time i see it hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X