X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on to the good stuff.....

fresh canddddy paint.

notice the minty fresh pin stripe.

itr wheel installed. that was all i had time to do before dark.

after work tomo i'll be putting my car back together with most the stuff i had on it before she went to the shop.
    Last edited by tommi; 10-02-2006, 10:22 PM.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Looks real fresh, like a whole new CB. Love the look of the ITR wheel. I want that. So now you dont have any excuse to make it up to kc for the Meet.. LOL. Later

Comment

an itr steering wheel, now that's hawt! do you have any other plans?

Comment

other plans??? muahahahah ur brother knows some of them, ask him. but untill then stay tuned.
          <

Comment

New Pics Winter Mode....

90-91 EX rims put back on.

narrow ladder going up to attic (it was a pain hauling my old rear drums up there, and my lude rims for storage)

rear drums and extra ex crossmember and swaybar, my lude rims in bags and extra tire
            <

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
              i know some of them too, and i'm expecting tommi at my door any day so i can help him with some of it
              i smell a drop. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I really like your car. I have a question about your prelude wheels though: I have the same wheels and when I put them on the car last night the rim is really close to the suspension pieces like the control arms and trailing arms. Is that ok/normal? Did you use any wheel spacers? Just curious. It doesn't touch but I just wanted to make sure it won't touch when the suspension compresses. Thanks and keep up the good work!
                FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson90Accord
                  I really like your car. I have a question about your prelude wheels though: I have the same wheels and when I put them on the car last night the rim is really close to the suspension pieces like the control arms and trailing arms. Is that ok/normal? Did you use any wheel spacers? Just curious. It doesn't touch but I just wanted to make sure it won't touch when the suspension compresses. Thanks and keep up the good work!
                  Haha thanks alot man,nope, no mods to make it fit, it was a striaght bolt on. it's totaly normal, i'm still on stock susp so that may vary for you if you are lowered.
                  <

Comment

Love that ITR steering wheel setup....you've documented your buildup pretty well...motivating is the word.

i think i need some itr steering wheel
                    DEVOTE

Comment

hey thanks man, your whip is also off the hook as well. ur car has gone through changes like mine as well as the rust fix.
                      i'm glad i can be a motivator to you bro. take care.

stay tuned....
                      <

Comment

bump for this homeboys ride! Good job Tommi,keep it comin.

Comment

new pics..

Last edited by tommi; 12-23-2012, 01:30 PM.
                          <

Comment

where is ur flushmount?
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i dont know?
                              still sitting in my room?
                              not installing for a while.
                              not atleast till it gets warmer.
                              <

Comment

lol?
                                ok.
                                good plan.
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X