X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this picture is pure sex.

gotta love the cobalt blue accords.

those wheels really set off the look of the overall car man. PERFECT MATCH

this guys ride should be an inspiration to all the work regular joes who wish to continually progress the look of their car.

are you gonna be driving out to vancouver or flyin? cause im sure you would turn some heads out there with your all CFaccord and your JDM front end.

EDIT: oh yea sorry i never was able to get you the RS*R exhaust but i see you got one of your own now.. that exhaust note is teh best.. makes the accord sound nothing like an accord now.
    Last edited by clarksterdotcom; 06-05-2008, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Wow, look at all those goodies!! I really like the blacked-out look on the headlights hehe car's lookin really good bro..CF hood too! I'm jealous

Still haven't mounted your flushie eh? By the way, are you still coming up here this summer?

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
        Damn. Straight fire man.

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Nice CB7 man.
          Raceline USA

Comment

thnx to all that commented. the fiya will spread onto my coupe.

ronald i'm coming next month fo sho. if you were on msn more often you woulda known :P btw flushie may make its way on the coupe idk yet.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

yohoho tommi gun wasnt able to send that catalog out to you on friday sorry man. been draggin my feet on everything cept when it comes to my physical training. but this wed. for sure im sending it out to you so be on the look out in the mail. if it fits in those damn priority envelopes i will be sending it that way if not than regular snail mail it will be. keep up the great work and dont forget to stick to your style.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                more current pics of my car..

very nice!!!!!!!!
                more pics..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

so how much of this did you do yourself? and how much did you claim you did yourself! lol neway lookin good u need to go lower it would look ever better! ever get your vafc values reset on your h22?
                  some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
                  some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
                  some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
                  f1 fan

Comment

UPDATE:
                    car was in an accident this morn, not my fault the 2 doors on pass side suffered the most damage qtr and front fender untouched. pics up later today.
                    Last edited by tommi; 08-11-2008, 11:58 PM.
                    <

Comment

UPDATE:
                      car was in an accident this morn, not my fault the 2 doors on pass side suffered the most damage qtr and front fender untouched. pics up later today.

Well shit. At least the quarter panel and front fender are alright.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

damn. that sucks bout your accident. hope your alright. same with the car. it was looking sexy from some recent pics i saw

Comment

oh shit! damn that sucks! i hope it wasent to bad!
                          some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
                          some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
                          some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
                          f1 fan

Comment

[QUOTE=tommi;1512293]boy you'll really never leave me alone about that huh will you? no lower, and what h22?[QUOTE]

LOL, the one with the powder coated blue valve cover.....
                            -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                            newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                            newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                            newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

<

Comment

my long awaited roof spoiler has arrived.

Test Fitment..

Installed...

Gotten alot of questions to where i this roof spoiler from in the last hour since i posted pics. i got it from asia and can NOT get anymore. honestly i wouldn't go thru it again as it took 2 months to get it here.
                                Man you lucky bastard..it looks nice dude but im sorry to hear about the accident..it looks cosmetic..
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X