X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tippey764
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
    I might put a Honda plate from the dealership there. Or some kind of lights. Not sure. I can't take it off. I've tried. One of the bolts just spins and spins.

For my next trick? Not sure. I'll be starting a job soon, so I'll be able to spend money without feeling bad. I need a bike attachment for my roof rack, one of the ones where I can lock my bike to it and keep my wheel attached. That's actually a NEED too, because I have trips planned for biking. Of course, most people won't notice, because I take the roof rack off when it's not needed.

I've been torn between the rack and mudflaps. I'm going to check some junkyards tomorrow or Monday for them. If I can't find any I'm buying the ones TypeG has.

Mid summer: Rust is a must! I NEED to get that done before it spreads. There's actually a hole in my trunk that I've got to weld up.

After that, I'm thinking intersection lights. They look cool, serve a purpose, and are OEM. Those are actually my requirements for any add-ons.
    Of course, I do have those heated mirrors sitting around. And those are free to hook up. I've also got my license plate strobe light circuit box built.....
    Sooooo many things!
    Rear mudflaps really aren't very hard to find, i have never had any trouble finding them. Might i suggest an EX rear sway bar swap?

And i really don't think those mirrors will work well lol.

Leave a comment:

• GeoffM
    replied
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Nice progress man. Good job on the foggies!!!

Leave a comment:

• GeoffM
    replied
    I might put a Honda plate from the dealership there. Or some kind of lights. Not sure. I can't take it off. I've tried. One of the bolts just spins and spins.

For my next trick? Not sure. I'll be starting a job soon, so I'll be able to spend money without feeling bad. I need a bike attachment for my roof rack, one of the ones where I can lock my bike to it and keep my wheel attached. That's actually a NEED too, because I have trips planned for biking. Of course, most people won't notice, because I take the roof rack off when it's not needed.

I've been torn between the rack and mudflaps. I'm going to check some junkyards tomorrow or Monday for them. If I can't find any I'm buying the ones TypeG has.

Mid summer: Rust is a must! I NEED to get that done before it spreads. There's actually a hole in my trunk that I've got to weld up.

After that, I'm thinking intersection lights. They look cool, serve a purpose, and are OEM. Those are actually my requirements for any add-ons.
    Of course, I do have those heated mirrors sitting around. And those are free to hook up. I've also got my license plate strobe light circuit box built.....
    Sooooo many things!

Leave a comment:

• Tippey764
    replied
    You really need to do something about the licence plate bracket

either delete it or put something there, like a jdm licence plate or something

So what are your next plans for the car?

Leave a comment:

• GeoffM
    replied
    Part 2:

Leave a comment:

• GeoffM
    replied
    For my cars 130k birthday, I decided to get him/her/it a roof rack!
    It looked pretty good, so I made myself a photo shoot!
    If you quote this post, please only quote this sentence, or the individual picture.

Last edited by GeoffM; 05-01-2011, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GeoffM
    replied
    Originally posted by blk93 View Post
    nice, clean 10th ae

those fogs look amazing
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• blk93
    replied
    nice, clean 10th ae

those fogs look amazing

Leave a comment:

• GeoffM
    replied
    Damn. Ever since I saw those the first time I've wanted them.
    Turns out it was a tease this whole time!

Leave a comment:

• Tippey764
    replied
    I would imagine custom, i found them in a 10th AE at the junkyard, completely stock with a grey leather interior

Too bad i couldn't have grabbed you these but this was over a year ago

Leave a comment:

• GeoffM
    replied
    Somebody (you?) has shown those to me before.
    Are they custom?

Leave a comment:

• Tippey764
    replied
    You need a set of these

Leave a comment:

• GeoffM
    replied
    All the way done.

Epic ground overflow though...

Leave a comment:

• GeoffM
    replied
    Got some LEDs put in...

Angle is kinda wrong on the last one. I have overflow onto the ground!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X