• Show
Clear All

• drew12000
    replied
    I miss the Heck of this cb. Growing up sucks

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    I'm jelly of the sigma side skirts I've been wanting a set for a while...

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    It was for the best IMO. After pulling the head. Cylinder 1 piston was cracked, and block was damaged as well.

Leave a comment:

• af_1132
    replied
    It's too bad you still don't have that F20B, but it's great to have another CB to enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    Been gone for to long. Ol blue sits without engine. And hasn't had much attention at all. Solf the Rav, so it's the 93 that spends more time on the road. But my love the the 4th gen honda continues.

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    Never missed driving a car so bad before. Finding good replacement parts locally is as difficult as searching for rare japanes parts. So she sits unfinished.

Not wanting to drive the truck during the winter, I decided pick up something a little better in the snow and on gas consumption. No plans for it except drive it.

01 Rav4

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    Haha don't hate. I see you've gotten your hands on some nice parts, your front end is looking great!

Pulled head off cause I was curious of the damage. It doesn't look like anything made contact. Found a sensor under the distributor that had broken.
    Going to finish cleaning, and check for bent valves.

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    Drew, you know how I hate how you get every part I want right? Yea. Mhmm, ok. Yea I'm loving it too much. KEEP IT UP!

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    Time for transplant.

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    Engine is toast. After replacing the belt, pulleys, etc. Issues with getting the injectors to fire arose. Got it started with starter fluid and the engine sounds like rocks in a pop can. Lesson learned. Change your timing belt on scheduled.

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    Not that I can see yet. But I'm expecting the worse.

Leave a comment:

• Jking72
    replied
    Shitty deal bro, any major damage?

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    Thanks man! It was my first time refinishing wheels. They turned out better than expected.

Leave a comment:

• mugencivic4dr
    replied
    Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
    HOLY MOLY DONUT SHOP, these are some pimp ass wheels

Leave a comment:

Working...
X