No announcement yet.

kosheen1 : 1992 Accord EX-R (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deff more pics will come. Just waiting on parts and to complete my leather interior with some touch of the jp products

Btw thanks for lookin up my mrt. hope it inspired you somehow

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
    1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

omg yessss Junction Produce parts!? do I spy another Bippu-Style Accord Coupe in the works???? :3 I can't wait! I must see your interior!!! I'm still trying to finish mine, i'll eventually pick up new black carpet down the line, but right now i'm working on my side panels.

I have those lumbar cushions, those triangular ones that go in the front and I'd go for the half-cushions, not the full ones. less cumbersome.

When I went to Japan Last year, they actually had just come out with those half-cushions the guy told me, and I was like "this is PERFECT, I'll buy em!"

If you're intending on the rope and tsuna too, and if you ever saw the price, just know that you'll feel really good after you buy it, despite the price tag baller status!
      blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
        omg yessss Junction Produce parts!? do I spy another Bippu-Style Accord Coupe in the works???? :3 I can't wait! I must see your interior!!! I'm still trying to finish mine, i'll eventually pick up new black carpet down the line, but right now i'm working on my side panels.

I have those lumbar cushions, those triangular ones that go in the front and I'd go for the half-cushions, not the full ones. less cumbersome.

When I went to Japan Last year, they actually had just come out with those half-cushions the guy told me, and I was like "this is PERFECT, I'll buy em!"

If you're intending on the rope and tsuna too, and if you ever saw the price, just know that you'll feel really good after you buy it, despite the price tag baller status!
        Hell yeah, i've seen the price on those ropes and its insane... maybe i'll try to make my own one... XD I've seen the big ones for 140$ on VIPStyleCars.com but still... Put my silver chain mother gave me a while back on the mirror so i think im cool for now.

Got the 2 big cushions already and i must say it's really comfy! Currently using it for my computer chair but soon will be in the car. Just waiting on the seats to be remade with leather and for the leather inserts.

Comment

true true it is quite a big investment. if you're looking into making your own, the best rope for the job is a curtain tie back from your local fabric/home-decor store. get something thick and long, the pretzel actually takes quite a bit of rope. If you get a black one, you can use black twist ties (the ones you get from electronics, the nice ones) to hold the pretzel together by tying up where the ropes cross. or if you do white, get white twist ties, and so on.

Here's the gold one, I actually got a curtain tie-back that had the tassel on the end of it, so that kinda takes the place of the fusa, which is often paired up with the tsuna.

to hook it up to your windshield, I use two suction cups that came with metal hooks that I bent so that my rope could hang properly. its not as ballin' as the JP hooks they give you, but I can install and remove whenever i want

Here's my black one. this picture shows how its put on my front windshield, very effective!

My friend has the satin ass pillows, and oh daaamn are they comfy ^_^

Comment

Oh and btw P5ylance, i got the HOA on the c-pillar and the HOA key aswell :P still blank and im not sure imma make it cut... easier if i wanna resell it.

Comment

Just went for a drive, it was actualy fireworks in Montreal as every wed and Saturday. I was amazed how it looked like to drive while seeing it right in front of me across the river. Couldnt get a shot as i didnt had my camera or cell with me like usualy but next sat i'll be ready! Mouahahaha!

By the same time, i dont really know would i do to my car... got, let say... 500$ i can trow at it so any idea would be greatful!

Comment

Shit son your going VIP! Never expected that one.
                After this you need some 18/19's cambered and slammed to the ground, with air?

Then drive to Toronto for a meet and we have a jizz fest all over your car hahahaha.
                Current:
                2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post

Then drive to Toronto for a meet and we have a jizz fest all over your car hahahaha.

keep it up man

New heart and soul H22A4
                  Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                  Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                  Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

niceee, I've got HOA badges too :3 just not on the car. i kinda just collected a couple sets, dunno if I wanna put those on, or put on my Toyota Crown C-Pillar badges.

they look like this, except not from that site farrrr too expensive. I got some from an Israel seller on eBay for around $36 for the pair :3 could be fake, iono. its whatever, they're new and they look tight

pics of said HOA stuff!!!!

PS: I cut my HOA key it feels so much better than the US key. I shoulda got the VIN cut that tippey talks about, where you take it into your dealer and they cut your key according to the VIN, but my Honda dealer didn't quite catch on and just sent me to a locksmith :'( thinkin' about picking up another HOA key somewhere along the line just to have a spare

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post

Not too sure about the air susp lol, too much of an investment. As for rims... I've looked up for the work euroline but only decent set i've seen so far was over 700$ and i'm not sure its gonna look quite nice with the overall of the car(outside look). Also i really want to go 5lug so the next one that comes to mind are the vs-xx which are more the style i'm looking for the outside. Sport spirit on comfy ride.

Originally posted by honda_mike View Post

keep it up man
                      Thanks mike

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                      niceee, I've got HOA badges too :3 just not on the car. i kinda just collected a couple sets, dunno if I wanna put those on, or put on my Toyota Crown C-Pillar badges.

they look like this, except not from that site farrrr too expensive. I got some from an Israel seller on eBay for around $36 for the pair :3 could be fake, iono. its whatever, they're new and they look tight

pics of said HOA stuff!!!!

PS: I cut my HOA key it feels so much better than the US key. I shoulda got the VIN cut that tippey talks about, where you take it into your dealer and they cut your key according to the VIN, but my Honda dealer didn't quite catch on and just sent me to a locksmith :'( thinkin' about picking up another HOA key somewhere along the line just to have a spare
                      Here's the pic of the key, emblems are already on and its late night so im not sure its worth takin a pic of it... maybe tomorrow morning if its sunny

Btw the crown looks ballin!

Comment

Dammit! Need to remove the A/C as my new header dont wanna fit in cant remove my bumper as a bolt is stuck... WHAT A FREAKIN NICE DAY!

Put back old header/frontpipe together and oh nice! now my car sounds like a old durty trans-am.
                        Last edited by kosheen1; 08-13-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kosheen1 View Post

lol, look at the guy in the CRV checkin the car out.

Comment

0_0 I want yo whip, tight yo!!!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Finaly in!

Comment

NICE! what kind of header? it looks amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X