SuperNova92LX: 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperNova92LX: 1992 Accord LX

Finaly, I have pics! Some of you have waited long enough. A mods list follows. Hope you enjoy them, and feel free to share your thoughts and opinions! Check out the updated pics I have posted since the first pics below! This way, you can have before and after shots, and see the changes! These first pics are rough, so check out the later pics through-out this thread!!!

Night time front shot:

Night time rear shot:

Night time side shots:

Night time engine bay shot:

Night time rim shot:

And for all of you who asked me some time ago what a "turbo" for your exhaust system is, here's a pic:

Okay, the mods list... So far, I have :
    5% Tint
    JDM style, one piece, black housed projectors
    Black housed allteza style tail lights
    16" Motegi MR7 rims with 205/40/R16 Kumho tires
    DC Sports 4-2-1 header for an EX
    Mallory adjustable fuel pressure regulator and custom guage
    AEM cold air intake
    Tenzo R wing
    Tenzo R lowering springs (2.25" drop)

Future plans:
    Newer engine! A6 maybe?
    Way later on, maybe a body kit and paint job, including Z3 fenders and maybe carbon fiber hood.
    And hell, who knows what else I'll do down the road!

Thankx for takin' the time to look at my not so sexy cb7!
    Last edited by SuperNova92LX; 04-04-2005, 07:59 PM. Reason: Added more pics...
    Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

nice

hey every one i have seen the car in person its a very nice car you should see in person too. i havent been home long scince we meet earlier and nice car bro

Comment

pretty sharp i'll work on getting some of my pics of my ride on here

Comment

Cool! Thankx for the love, guys!
        Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

so far, so good

Comment

I need to fix the gaps in the front end, and the wheel well gap! Need to clean up my engine bay as well...

Comment

man i pics of my car posted on here and now they are gone they just dissappeared wtf happened does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy
                man i pics of my car posted on here and now they are gone they just dissappeared wtf happened does anyone know?
                try it again

Comment

nice ride ur tires seem kinda small from the pics ... any plans on dropping the car?
                  So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                    nice ride ur tires seem kinda small from the pics ... any plans on dropping the car?

I thought the same, actualy. Yes, as I mentioned above, I need to fix the wheel well gap, and do plan on droping it.

Comment

Adding a few more pics (if it's not against the rules...) since the first pics like this I took was with a cheap 35mm camera, and these were taken with a didgi cam...

My headder:

My half-ass intake:

And, my fuel pressure regulator and guage:

Comment

New Tails!

Just got some new tails! Feel free to rate! Excuse the road salt, haven't had time to give her a shower!

Last edited by SuperNova92LX; 03-02-2005, 09:30 PM. Reason: Left out something...

Comment

Watch for pics of the newly "dressed-up" engine bay... Coming soon!

Comment

not my taste but he as long as you like them but he keep up on the good work

Comment

New Projectors!

A couple of pics of my new projectors! I'll try to get a few day time shots soon, as well as daytime shots of the tails. As always, feel free to rate them up! I like 'em...

Comment

Working...
                              X