No announcement yet.

ACCORDing2R : 1992 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the car has 2 cams, a green and yellow wire, and champion ship white.. i think its okie to sport the sticker hehehe.... maybe if froste had my rims .... it will be better .. hummm i might sell my rims acutally

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

Sweet dude, love the ride.
      my ride

Comment

Thanks for all the positive feedback! That black carbon spot is gone from my back bumper... I had that because of the DTM muffler I used to have. The tips were pointing up and the bumper would get dirty with carbon. That's what you get for having your EGR plugged up. But I have a straight dual-tip now, so it's all good.
        As for the Type R stickers; I like them cuz they're OEM and the car is Championship white. If I deciede to repaint the car black or charcoal this year though, they're coming off.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

great looking car,
          the only thing i dont like is the black hood,
          besides that keep it up

Comment

those type R stickers came with ur car? cool i guess

how do u like ur suspension setup, im getting the race springs but i dont know what shocks to go with, how are the blues and the reds?

Comment

Nice ass car man im liking the whole championship white and its simple loving it can i see some engine pics?
              I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe

how do u like ur suspension setup, im getting the race springs but i dont know what shocks to go with, how are the blues and the reds?
                They didn't come with the car... I bought this car bone stock and auto from my parents back in 1998. I meant the stickers are OEM because they are from a European Honda dealer.

As for the suspension... I used to have Neuspeed Sport springs before, and I found them to be a little too soft and not as low as I wanted the car. So I switched to Neuspeed Race springs (2.2" drop as opposed to 1.8") and I love them.
                The shocks ; I had the Tokico blue non-adjustable (all 4) for a very long time, almost 5 years. I like the ride and how they perform, but over time the back went a little soft and the car started to be bouncy in the back from hauling cases of beer up north when i went camping. So I replaced the rears with Koni reds. Good shocks overall, you can even adjust them when they're off the car. The only thing I don't like about the Koni's is the design. The cup that holds the spring in place is not welded to the shock, but is sitting on a thin ring that pretty much holds the whole weigh of the car. Looks to me that this kind of design could slip... but I dunno, they perform really well so far for over a year.
                The Tokicos in the front are still going strong, after 5 years of daily abuse and track time, even with the added weight of the "H" motor.

Comment

very nice very very nice
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

he meant they are oem honda instead of aftermarket they didnt come on his car but his car is also type R championship white
                    btw this one of my favoride rides on the site just so you know

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

Camping in Parry Sound, ON. on MAY 2 - 4 long weekend what what!!

Prelude caliper barely fits inside a 15" rim... No more 14's for me. I highly recommend this upgrade!

Just a little sticker I picked up in Tokyo this April. I think it's cool, but I don't know if I'm gonna keep it on there.

Comment

sweet car! champwhite is one of my options when i repaint my car. you go camping in her?! dang though it must be nice since you have a 4-door. i have the same type of locks on your wheels! i miss my 7-spokes too! the prelude caliper is next on my list so on your setup!

i bet you get GREAT traction in the dirt with those azenis tires !
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                          sweet car! champwhite is one of my options when i repaint my car. you go camping in her?! dang though it must be nice since you have a 4-door. i have the same type of locks on your wheels! i miss my 7-spokes too! the prelude caliper is next on my list so on your setup!

i bet you get GREAT traction in the dirt with those azenis tires !
                          Thanks dude!! I like your yellow fogs. That looks PIMP.
                          'Slick' Azenis are even more fun in the rain than they are on dirt Heheheh, but LSD tranny helps.

Comment

Couple dashboard pics...

Still sporting the OEM 'Automatic' gauge cluster... approaching 400K!!

...and Yes, that's a CB radio.

Comment

that looks sick dude

did u do an auto to manual swap

Comment

that looks sick dude

did u do an auto to manual swap
                                Thanx! I bought this car from my parents in 1998 with 90,000km on it. Then I did the 5 speed conversion with a junk yard tranny right away. Coudn't stand the 'granny shift'.
                                H22A with LSD came last May. Still have the original cluster. The car has over 370,000km on the body now. No idea how much on the motor, but it's low.

Comment

Working...
                                X