X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dee18701
    replied
    Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
    Best looking cb in wtby, those side markers are dam sick good find, and the pinstripe look nice not on the rims tho, you should paint those rims bronze bro shit will look crazy white with bronze rims!! Keep up the good work!!
    Ive been seriously thinkin about painting the rims bronze ever since I got them

Leave a comment:

• AcCoRd91cBsEveN
    replied
    Best looking cb in wtby, those side markers are dam sick good find, and the pinstripe look nice not on the rims tho, you should paint those rims bronze bro shit will look crazy white with bronze rims!! Keep up the good work!!

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Clean CB9. Love the coupe/sedan bumper and blackhoused lighting.

Leave a comment:

• dee18701
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    Sidemarkers look fresh. The pin stipping looks good but only on the car imo.
    Thanx and yea the pinstripe on the rim was just for fun and I had some left over. Like I said ill probably rip it off...lol

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Sidemarkers look fresh. The pin stipping looks good but only on the car imo.

Leave a comment:

• dee18701
    replied
    Update 5/6/11

-Volvo "Blackhoused" Sidemarkers
    -Red pinstripe on molding
    -Red pinstripe on rims ( I dono, went kinda crazy, It'll probably take it off)
    Update - Took the pinstripe off the rims

Sorry about the big pics, PhotoBucket wont let me resize them without cutting the picture off. ( Either that or Im doing something wrong tonight).
    Let me know what you think!!
    Last edited by dee18701; 05-11-2011, 01:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AcCoRd91cBsEveN
    replied
    This wagon is deff super clean!! Good to have you in the Waterbury area cause we be having some riced out cbs out here.

Leave a comment:

• dee18701
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    Rims are sick meshies fdw. Its looking good. Any modifications to put the intake on? I weant a dc sports intake but they don't make one for our year car, but I know they make them for the 98 02.
    Only mod I needed was to drill a hole for the smaller (vacuum I think) line because the 98-02 intake only had the bigger one. Ohh and you might have to relocate or spin the battery sideways to get the filter in there.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Rims are sick meshies fdw. Its looking good. Any modifications to put the intake on? I weant a dc sports intake but they don't make one for our year car, but I know they make them for the 98 02.

Leave a comment:

• remix405
    replied
    nice wagon!!! rims set it off real nice!!!

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Very nice wagon!!!!!! Oh yeah, the FC parked next to it is beautiful!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 92accordkidd
    replied
    u have one clean cb9 u engine bay is very clean hope to see it in person in the future keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• dee18701
    replied
    Updates Including~
    Pics of~
    Right after I washed her
    Engine Bay
    Sound System

Leave a comment:

• dee18701
    replied
    Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
    love the wagon when I first saw it, looks real good man!
    Thanx, I know it looks better it person these pics dont do it justice

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    this is one killer wagon.
    Every now and then I wished I woulda purchased a white CB9.

good updates. keep em coming.
    White does look good on the wagons but at least you got the hard part done, you got a wagon. LOL. You can always paint it white in the future.

Leave a comment:

• cb7freak91
    replied
    wow looking clean.. were do you get the rear view mirror that goes all the way across?? that looks hella sexy....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X