No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap. Why so wide? ... and so tall? It'll be cool to see a widebody CB, though, that's for sure.

Comment

It's only 15mm taller SLR than the original 195/60R15. I tried finding the widest tire I could relatively easily package on a CB. Anything wider and they just get taller lol. I built the motor years ago to handle all the beans one could throw at it lol. Might as well make the most use of it lol. And being a very experienced dynamics engineer I want to see what I can get out of my favorite little chassis. I still love my car, and she's really rough right now, but I finally got my shit together and I'm financially in a good spot to make my childhood fantasies reality lol.

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing - Chassis Dynamics Data

Comment

Yeah, after seeing that tire width I had to go back and look at your engine specs. And with the reconstructed suspension, it's reminding me of the Stanceworks K20 Ferrari build, if you follow that. I'm excited for this. Are you already able to fabricate on your own?

Comment

I can do enough fab work for what I'm doing, I built the axles in my Jeep and they hold up to jumping just fine haha. I'm not a body guy, so we'll se how that goes. But I can weld fairly well and I have the means to fab some stuff up. Mostly the suspension fab work will just be to reduce torque steer as much as possible. I don't think it's going to be as big of an undertaking as it seems at first. Just gotta get the car back in the shop, cleaned, and figure stuff out lol.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing - Chassis Dynamics Data

Comment

Working...
          X