• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by domesticated View Post
    Like shit

I need some info. If anyone knows the weights or has some of these parts laying around they could measure that would be helpful. I don't want to take my corners all apart unless I have to.
    Weights
    Front
    Knuckle/Hub/Bearing 19.2
    LCA 2
    UCA 1.5
    Wheel/Tire 42
    Caliper 12
    Brake Rotor 13.6
    Coilover 10
    Effective Unsprung Weight 91
    Rear
    Knuckle/Hub/Bearing 15
    LCA 2
    UCA 1.5
    Wheel/Tire 42
    Caliper 7
    Brake Rotor 10
    Coilover 10
    Trailing Arm 5
    Effective Unsprung Weight 73

haha. well hope it improves. So you need the weight of the items in red? and they have to be OEM parts?

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Soooo how did it drive?
    Like shit
    Power steering isn't running yet.
    Clutch is super not friendly.
    Engine runs like garbage, but I got the fuel safe so I don't hurt anything.
    And the suspension is a mess...

I'll get the power steering running tomorrow.
    Hopefully the clutch breaks in or I can change the fluid and bleed, or maybe the linkage needs adjustment.
    HA Motorsports basemap should be here Monday.
    Some Intercomp SW500 scales will be here on Tuesday hopefully. Need to figure out the spring rates and ride heights for the new suspension setup.

I need some info. If anyone knows the weights or has some of these parts laying around they could measure that would be helpful. I don't want to take my corners all apart unless I have to.
    Weights
    Front
    Knuckle/Hub/Bearing 19.2
    LCA 2
    UCA 1.5
    Wheel/Tire 42
    Caliper 12
    Brake Rotor 13.6
    Coilover 10
    Effective Unsprung Weight 91
    Rear
    Knuckle/Hub/Bearing 15
    LCA 2
    UCA 1.5
    Wheel/Tire 42
    Caliper 7
    Brake Rotor 10
    Coilover 10
    Trailing Arm 5
    Effective Unsprung Weight 73

Leave a comment:

• Lucien
    replied
    Nice! Can't wait for some driving vids!

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Soooo how did it drive?

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Drove the Honda two blocks today lol. Ordered a base map from HA motors because the S300 one is terrible and last time I tried tuning off that map I spent a lot of time chasing my tail. I'll work on some other things this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    I need to put a new lf ball joint in, must have tore the boot when I installed it before. Should be drivable at that point! Hopefully I can drive it today!

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    hmm your situation reminds me of a song I once here...I think the name is "Drunk on a Plane"..Great song and I love Dierks Bentley..... Keep your head up man and glad to hear you got the engine running.
    Haha thanks. Maybe I'll take my dad instead lol.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    hmm your situation reminds me of a song I once here...I think the name is "Drunk on a Plane"..Great song and I love Dierks Bentley..... Keep your head up man and glad to hear you got the engine running.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    No I mean I had tickets to Paris for my girlfriend and I and now it's lost money I could have spent on a turbo because we broke up lol.

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    From the sound the same nine is making in the video, I'd say it's a good day!

Keep your head up! I know this stuff seems like waste of money sometimes, but we all appreciate the effort and time you've put into it. I enjoy checking on this thing for updates. You seem to do good work, so keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    It's Alive! Finally. Haven't decided if today is a good day or not. I left my girlfriend because she was toxic, but now the honda runs! But ow I have non refundable tickets to Paris that cost as much as the Borg Warner EFR I want... I'd say it's still a good day!

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Not gonna bbuy a harness now... girlfriend wants to go to France for her bday in November....

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
    If your cabin harness is removed from the vehicle, you can send it to Wire-Worx and they will make you an engine harness for your features and eliminate the portion of your cabin harness that's been made redundant because of your new engine harness.
    I don't have a cabin harness lol. Just the engine harness, then leads for power, ground, a few gauges, fuel, and tail lights. The car currently just has an engine and tail lights, nothing else.

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    If your cabin harness is removed from the vehicle, you can send it to Wire-Worx and they will make you an engine harness for your features and eliminate the portion of your cabin harness that's been made redundant because of your new engine harness.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    The powertrain is mechanically finished, even got all the fluids in today! I think all I have left is electrical (cleaning up the harness), nuts for the lower ball joints, and get the wheels on. I was about to buy Rywire harness, but they're designed for complete vehicles, I have a stripped out harness. I'm going to continue working on my harness until it becomes a problem. Then engine tuning, brake bias tuning, and then suspension tuning.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X