No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And my HAWK pads are in. Time to go break them in.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

OMG! These pads are the shit. They are so sticky. It feels amazing. Super responsive. A few things though. I need to retune my ABS and until I do I need to disengage it when I do any limit handling. Second, I need new tires. The $60 tires suck. They look good. Get good mileage. They're cheap, but they are not sticky. Getting Michelin PS3's. So awesome. They perform and feel as good as the SRT Challenger Brembo. I'm going to need to get better rotors at some point.

Comment

Damn straight. i LOVE my hawk pads to death. So responsive. My CB can stop on a dime. Im glad yours can too now.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

So I need a new header. Just sent off the money for one. Not real happy about it, that was out of my savings. But who can ever be truly unhappy about new parts?

Comment

Another new part

Comment

very nice cb man, looks great ! is it an automatic ?
              Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Um... yea.

Comment

I need to take pics of my car now. It's been over a year since I posted a clear pic of my car.

Comment

PLEASE DOOOO! Long live genva green SEs! Alsoooo do you have a sound clip of the ws2?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                      PLEASE DOOOO! Long live genva green SEs! Alsoooo do you have a sound clip of the ws2?
                      No not really, I try to get my car cleaned tomorrow and take some decent pics of it. Also get an HD video of the exhaust. I'll get one with the WS2, drop in hi flow cat, and stock header. Then next week do it with the Feel's header to see the difference.

Comment

Missed my package today for the header. Made me sad, I knew they would deliver during the two hour period I was at school. Bastards!

And also Kuruma Motoring on eBay sucks ass. It's been weeks since I paid for my Progress bar and they still haven't said anything even after 5 emails. They have a few negative feed backs for slow shipping and bad communication but they have around 500 positive feedbacks this month alone. Shit pisses me off. Only reason I went through them is because the other companies I went through that had them listed were actually back ordered. But they said they were back ordered and communicated!

Comment

Man that sucks! Well I hope the best of luck for you and I hope they do reply! I am still sooooooo Jelly of the h22, I wants one in miiiiine but it is not needed.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Since I haven't put any good pics up in about a year. Need new paint...

Last edited by Domesticated; 09-18-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

whaaaaaaaaaa Carbon fiber visors??? I LOVE IT!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Mmmmm those are some nice pics. Your car is so sexy from the rear quarter angle.

Needing paint or not, it still looks great. The CF visors are sick, as are the headlights, as always.

SE's FTW.

Comment

Working...
                                X