No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the next few weeks the CB should be getting an AEM CAI, Apexi WS2, Magnaflow cat, Progress rear bar, ST front bar, and Hawk brakes. Should be running better.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Comment

More stuffs.

Comment

One more package from my order, still a few things to come!

Comment

X-mas came early for you man! I'm loving the pics and the ride, keep em' coming

Comment

Kinda, I have been saving up for a while for an emergency that ended up not happening. So what else does a guy like me do? Spend it all my car! (Have savings still, it's not all my money).

And FYI, horsepowerfreaks.com is 6 weeks out in stocking Progress bars, so I had to cancel and go through eBay. I hate not being able to support auto shops, but I'm not waiting 6-8 weeks.

The WS2 is from raceinspired.com and the only reason I got it was because they forgot to take the RS-R ExMag off their site, they don't actually have it and can't get it. So it's now the rare exhaust to get because nobody stocks it anymore.

Comment

errrrrmygawd. I wants exhaust!!! LOVE what your doing bro, keep it up.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Wow, lots of quality parts for your CB. Very nice.

I just got a CAI as well and im interested in how you plan to install it. Let me know what your thoughts are...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                    Wow, lots of quality parts for your CB. Very nice.

I just got a CAI as well and im interested in how you plan to install it. Let me know what your thoughts are...
                    Just installed the intake and exhaust. I'll get pics tomorrow. Intake went good and I used a plasma cutter lol. Obviously more lengthy then a short ram, but worth it I guess.

Exhaust sounds absolutely amazing. Sounds incredible in the car. Haven't had a chance to follow in someone else's yet. My buddy said he couldn't hear it over the road noise of his B20 EG with eBay N1. The H doesn't die off after 6.5K because of the F22 stock air box and exhaust. My only complaints are the Flowmaster cat I got didn't come with replacement hardware and the WS2 hangs a bit lower, I'm dragging pipe where I normally don't and I don't want to lift the car back up.

Comment

Exhaust hangs way too low. It drags like my stock exhaust did when I was 2" lower. It's not safe. I need to look into lifting it up higher.

Comment

Need a new header. My header is bent upward which pushes the resonator downward. Suck. Perfect excuse to upgrade to a bisi header right? Not going to happen for a few months though. I'll see if I can bend the header back down.

Comment

Hey bud, would you mind showing me the CAI installed in your engine bay?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Sorry I didn't take any intermediate pics. But here's what I have.

You can kinda see down in there. Put a rubber lining around the cut.

Some other pics

Comment

Nice. Thanks for the pics. I was hoping to see more of the cut, but i won't ask you to yank out your battery just for that.

And that exhaust looks awesome! i bet it sounds as good as it looks.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

So quiet. It sounds incredible in the car too.

Comment

Working...
                                X