No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found out today the 200 won't be available in my order window. So I'm going to go with the Charger R/T. I really want the new '15 model. But it won't be available either. Waiting for my approval as a new hire to order out of the normal time frame. Should find out tomorrow.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Just ordered my new R/T. Should be here August-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
        Just ordered my new R/T. Should be here August-ish.
        you will love the r/t 5.7L, just has a tranny issue where it sometimes go into limp mode when your on it then let off and then stomp on the gas again.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

I'm not excited to lose the 8 speed, phenomenal trans. But the extra 100hp will make up for it. I also have CDA on my work computer so I can go in and fix any problems

Comment

I spent 8 hours collecting dynamics data of a 2013 Alfa Quadrifoglio Verde and that is a fantastic car. Handles like my Honda, but not as harsh and much more refined. It's a bit heavier, but not a pig. The engine is well balanced and the 6 speed feels nice. Fantastic car, I want one.

Comment

I spent 8 hours collecting dynamics data of a 2013 Alfa Quadrifoglio Verde and that is a fantastic car. Handles like my Honda, but not as harsh and much more refined. It's a bit heavier, but not a pig. The engine is well balanced and the 6 speed feels nice. Fantastic car, I want one.
              I like the specs that it brings, but I don't like the front fascia. I would prefer the vw gti or vr6.
              Last edited by laz93se; 06-26-2014, 10:05 AM.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

The 940 handles better than any front drive car I've been in, hands down. Granted it is ugly, but unique. The GTi feels like a pig. A 2012 at least as that's the newest one I've been in. Had the 2.0T. I can't speak for the VR6 though. The 940 Verde feels 500lbs lighter than it is.

Comment

Got an email that my new Charger is scheduled to be delivered on the 24th!

Comment

Got an email that my new Charger is scheduled to be delivered on the 24th!
                    Sweet!

is this thread even about your Accord anymore...?

But seriously, congrats on your success and the new car(s)!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Lol yea haha. I don't have any updates yet. Need to get my disposable income set up lol. Give it a week. I still have some decent plans for this thing. The Charger is nice, but even as is the Honda is much more fun. And it will only get more fun!

Comment

Good to hear.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Well I have the FFC LCAs, CL RoH hub/bearing, new Brembo blanks for the front, and PS1s on the way. SO now I need to go through the chassis and check all my bolts. Make sure she's solid. Borrow some corner weights and set and balance the ride height height, and then she should be good to go.

As far as the trans I'm kinda leaning towards getting an SiR trans and upgrading next season if I need to. This season is less about lap times and more about getting to know the car.

Also my new Challenger should be here in 3 weeks!

Comment

I paid 55 dollars for my tires to ship from Tirerack. Just found out the warehouse is 50 miles away... I should have just picked them up.

Comment

So I finally get around to changing my rear motor mount. Still has the auto mount and bracket. Anyway, I get all the stuff taken apart and two bolts off the mount and I realize it's a 4 bolt. My ESP mount is a 3 bolt. I didn't know there was a 4 bolt. WTF do I do now? The rear one was torn completely loose. Need a replacement. I have a 100 dollar mount I cant use unless the frame has holes for both types.
                              Last edited by Domesticated; 07-06-2014, 09:24 PM.

Comment

4 Bolt on the stock mount? Use the 3 holes that line up. I think...I have to look at the ESP mount again.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X